The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Medicine Offer Holders 2016 Entry

This thread is for those of you who have received an offer for medicine at Barts and The London for 2016 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone started looking at accommodation yet? Also does anyone know if there will be an offer holders day?
Reply 2
Original post by dj3k
Has anyone started looking at accommodation yet? Also does anyone know if there will be an offer holders day?

Same questions as me. Have you had anything from queen mary themselves?
Original post by dj3k

Offer holders day will most likely be in April.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by HarryAgo6
Same questions as me. Have you had anything from queen mary themselves?

No not yet, my portal is also unchanged. Just on UCAS track. What's you offer? Are they all the same?
Reply 5
Original post by dj3k
No not yet, my portal is also unchanged. Just on UCAS track. What's you offer? Are they all the same?

Thats the same as me. 3A and omitted my EPQ too how about you?
Reply 6
Original post by HarryAgo6
Thats the same as me. 3A and omitted my EPQ too how about you?

exactly the same. That's probably a standard offer they give to everyone.
I'm assuming we'll get an email or letter from Queen Mary soon from reading threads from previous years!
Reply 8
Original post by MzKilaBaby
I'm assuming we'll get an email or letter from Queen Mary soon from reading threads from previous years!

I got my email from them today.
Reply 9
Original post by dj3k
I got my email from them today.

Me too :smile: Are you guys all planning to firm Barts?
Reply 10
Got an offer 4 hours ago!!! I'm so happy, Barts is my first choice :biggrin: Anyone else from outside the UK?
Reply 11
I'm planning to firm barts but I want to go to a offer holder open day first just to be definitely sure
Reply 12
Got the offer yesterday, I still can't believe it. Still yet to hear from Durham but I am most likely firming Barts.
Reply 13
Original post by Sahil_
Got the offer yesterday, I still can't believe it. Still yet to hear from Durham but I am most likely firming Barts.

Well done
Hey everyone. Just got offer. Who's firming/insuring? Does anyone know anything about accommodation?
Anyone here from London, planning to maybe commute?
Reply 16
Original post by painandpride15
Anyone here from London, planning to maybe commute?

I'm thinking about maybe commuting for first year but I'm not sure- I haven't really looked into accommodation yet. I just think it might be quite difficult to commute as every day of uni is probably quite long and tiring as it is without a commute. But it is a potential option for me. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whos thinking of firming? I liked Barts but the costs of London is putting me off:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already firmed Barts and waiting for the student login to apply for accomodation.... I can't find a map to show where Charterhouse square is in comparison to the whitechapel campus...
I too have an offer :biggrin: I think most of the undergrads 1st year stay in the same accommodation hall which is on the Whitechapel campus. Well done everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending