The Student Room Group

3 months ago...

So I had a thing for this guy at uni (our halls are close to each other), I wasn't terribly in love with him but I thought he was good-looking and he's not the laddish-type. So I tried asking him out to lunch on the weekend but he couldn't go because he had gone home (uni's in London and he lives in London), then he said some other time maybe. A week after I asked him out again and he said he had work/was busy (he might have gone out with his friends I think, which is fine). So I thought that that was it, he's not interested. Some time after I bought tickets for a ghost tour with a few hallmates and we had an extra ticket, so I thought we'd give it to him. I met him on the way to our halls and told him we've got an extra ticket for him. He was happy to go and what went on right after that was a bit strange. So we were walking back and he asked if I had heard about the Medics' ball (fyi I'm not a medic) and I said "yeah, I heard the tickets got sold out in a few hours". I didn't show any interest in the ball because I hated wearing formal clothes and going to balls. Then he went on about how he thinks one of the Medics' soc had extra tickets and told me to try and contact them for a ticket. He already bought his so I was pretty confused by that. I just went "oh yeah sure" and we parted ways. So I was in the shower just now and when I think back about all this, could he have been interested in me? I found it pretty weird to like mention the Medics' ball to me when a) I'm not a medic b) we're not close at all. At the time I didn't think much of it although I've always been quite attracted to him but I always remained cool about it. (This happened 3 months ago).
Reply 1
He might be. You should just ask him out again, and see. If he's not interested, hopefully he'll say.

I maybe wouldn't mention that you were thinking about him in the shower earlier though :biggrin:
Reply 2
What the hell is the medic ball? Do you sit around checking testicles for cancer?
Reply 3
Original post by JBLondon
He might be. You should just ask him out again, and see. If he's not interested, hopefully he'll say.

I maybe wouldn't mention that you were thinking about him in the shower earlier though :biggrin:

I don't know... It's been quite a long time since we last talked. It's weird that I'm attracted to him yet I don't feel like making much of an effort. :tongue:
Original post by whorace
What the hell is the medic ball? Do you sit around checking testicles for cancer?

It's a ball for medics and their +1. :angry:
Reply 4
Original post by BWV1007
I don't know... It's been quite a long time since we last talked. It's weird that I'm attracted to him yet I don't feel like making much of an effort. :tongue:

I'd dispute that, as you care enough to make a thread :P

Do it, life's too short to hang around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending