The Student Room Group

I think my teacher is attracted to me?

So I have the young, good looking male teacher. He's quite clear about who he does/doesn't like in the class but he's always very nice to me. He is often quite flirty, makes jokes with me a lot, holds my gaze and has even made some comments about things I'm wearing my hair etc... that involve words like 'pretty, beautiful etc...' he believes me in me and is always very encouraging about my future and doesn't make this fuss about other students.

Do you think he might be attracted to me? I doubt he would ever act on it, is it just me being dilussional and wishful thinking or does it sound a possibility?

Scroll to see replies

Not you again.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I have the young, good looking male teacher. He's quite clear about who he does/doesn't like in the class but he's always very nice to me. He is often quite flirty, makes jokes with me a lot, holds my gaze and has even made some comments about things I'm wearing my hair etc... that involve words like 'pretty, beautiful etc...' he believes me in me and is always very encouraging about my future and doesn't make this fuss about other students.

Do you think he might be attracted to me? I doubt he would ever act on it, is it just me being dilussional and wishful thinking or does it sound a possibility?

lmao you need to relax and realise this is illegal. it's typical a young female would feel flattered and ur hormones are translating any nicety into flirtation.

calm yo-self before you harm yo-self.
Reply 3
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Not you again.

where's your indonesian buddy
Original post by amen1991
where's your indonesian buddy

What is his name again?
Reply 5
What is his name again?

should i tag :colone: because i remember it like yesterday lool
Reply 6
Sounds like he does from what you've said... What are you gonna do about it? :s-smilie:
should i tag :colone: because i remember it like yesterday lool

Don't start something you can't finish.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Don't start something you can't finish.

Spoiler

you don't love me
you don't love me

I can't love a wanted fugitive...

It breaks my heart.
I can't love a wanted fugitive...

It breaks my heart.

#poetry

but how're you gonna leave a vm with disabled vms :hmmm:
Reply 11
Well if your exams are good you won't be getting D any time soon.

So wait, you want him to like you?
he's just being nice to you and probably trying to show an interest in something (i.e. that you put effort into your hair style/accessories)
#poetry

but how're you gonna leave a vm with disabled vms :hmmm:

Disabled?

You just need the magic password.

I don't mean to belittle you, although I believe you should avoid any sort of involvement with this teacher of yours, but it seems to me as if TSR has these daily trends...yesterday it was all about older men in relationships with young girls, today it's teacher love. It really is rather fascinating how everything seems to be so appropriately coordinated.

Forget about him. It'll end disastrously.
how good looking are you how would you describe yourself
You said you're not a troll in the other teacher thread, but it's pretty obvious you are.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You said you're not a troll in the other teacher thread, but it's pretty obvious you are.

what teacher thread is everyone referring to? I'm so confused, I'm being legitimate.
Original post by karl pilkington
how good looking are you how would you describe yourself

bit of a hard question to answer about yourself but I suppose I do get attention from boys

Quick Reply

Latest