Original post by CoolCavy
is this you? :beard:
why are you anon? :colondollar:
-------
ooh a rep from tank girl :ahee: hehhehehe :lovehug:
this thread is such a rollercoaster of emotions :rofl:

What do you mean by is this you?? And lol I prefer to be :redface:
Yeah i cried in the maths GCSE :redface: (did it silently lol) it was because i found it so hard but i had spent two years working so hard to practise and practise bc maths isn't my strong point that when i couldn't do the questions (yeah it was that Edexcel one....inb4 hannah's sweets ;-; )i just couldn't help it :redface:

Spoiler

I'm sure you did fab! :smile:
Well one close contender for being upset was when the head of KS4 asked me to see her after my science GCSE exam(it was also my last exam) I just reported something to her that happened to me and the voice was so stern I thought I was about to get punished... Thankfully it ended up being a closing statement on the thing I reported. But yeh I never felt so dis-orientated or disinterested in an exam ever. Thankfully I passed the exam in the end. It was more of paranoia than being upset tho
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean by is this you?? And lol I prefer to be :redface:

cos i think ik who it is tho actually i'm not sure anymore :colondollar:
no worries :hugs:

Original post by ravioliyears
I'm sure you did fab! :smile:

awww ty ravioli :hugs: well i got my target <3 and even better never have to do maths again :woo: xxx
Original post by SeanFM
I have in an A2 Chemistry ISA. Everyone was finishing up and starting to write their tables for a titration ISA. I, on the other hand, didn't manage to find any endpoints whatsoever and so had nothing to write down on the table and I broke down. :cry: :hide:

Aww! :hugs:Hope it went well for you anyway :redface:
cos i think ik who it is tho actually i'm not sure anymore :colondollar:
no worries :hugs:

o.O if you do know who it is - then wow, that was fast!! Lool
Yeah i cried in the maths GCSE :redface: (did it silently lol) it was because i found it so hard but i had spent two years working so hard to practise and practise bc maths isn't my strong point that when i couldn't do the questions (yeah it was that Edexcel one....inb4 hannah's sweets ;-; )i just couldn't help it :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
o.O if you do know who it is - then wow, that was fast!! Lool

hm no actually i don't think i do know anymore :colondollar: the person i was thinking of does a '0_0' face xD
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :zomg:
although tbf the mems aren't too bad as this page had my tears on so it didn't look the same :cry2:
still don't get it tbh ;-; :dunce:
hm no actually i don't think i do know anymore :colondollar: the person i was thinking of does a '0_0' face xD

:lol: fair enough :tongue:
Original post by Blondie987
Aww! :hugs:Hope it went well for you anyway :redface:

Thanks :lovehug: I got a D in the end and the two practical exams dragged my overall grade down :hide: but I'm at uni now so all is well :tongue:

Haven't forgot about your VM, just need to check out that artist so I can reply with something sensible :angelblush:
Didn't cry during, but I cried after.
I am quite tough, but this was during my depression and I just couldn't handle it, cried my eyes out.
Reply 33
I know a girl in my second year cell biology exam who cried and broke down in the toilets :redface:

she had a delayed first sit for it because of it
i've laughed in an exam.
was my final undergraduate degree, and I knew I was absolutely phucked so just broke down laughing at how phucked I and the rest of my class was.

got a solid 32? was guaranteed a 2:1 even if i got 0 and had no chance of getting a first so didn't care. apparently admissions don't care either as I have an unconditional to do my masters at imperial, so pretty glad I saw the humor in it.

Also took a nap in an A2 Biology resit exam (didn't need to resit at all still got an A* come results day), that was more the fault of my college than myself though forcing me to do a pointless resit because the rest of my class were *******s.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Thanks :lovehug: I got a D in the end and the two practical exams dragged my overall grade down :hide: but I'm at uni now so all is well :tongue:

Haven't forgot about your VM, just need to check out that artist so I can reply with something sensible :angelblush:

Aw, well like you said you're in Uni now and I can top that with an E in a uni essay I thought I had written very well lol

Don't worry, reply when you want but like I said do check him out I am in love with the guy right now :biggrin:
:yep: I cried in a exam for the first and hopefully the last time last summer in what was supposed to be my final year university exam. :sad:
I panicked and literally forgot every single thing that I had revised and couldn't even answer one question; I even had to take a break and talk to the invigilator who convinced me to at least stay until the end. I ended up failing the exam and hence getting a third but I was allowed to retake so all is well, for now.
I've cried on results day...not in an exam though :frown:
Original post by Blondie987
Aw, well like you said you're in Uni now and I can top that with an E in a uni essay I thought I had written very well lol

Don't worry, reply when you want but like I said do check him out I am in love with the guy right now :biggrin:

Aw :console: were you able to cope okay?

He's one lucky guy then :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Aw :console: were you able to cope okay?

He's one lucky guy then :tongue:

Yeah, it was fine lol, it was a first year essay and it's actually a pretty minor part of the course overall, it was a bit of a shock to get it back as I had to write one for Spanish in the same format and I got a B for that one? Oh well, over now :tongue:

Haha, you're so sweet! :lovehug:

Latest

Trending

Trending