The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL ESPS Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by martagottweets
Well, I'm applying to the Dual Degree version of ESPS. And I'm planning to study IR and languages-wise French and Spanish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really cool! I'm applying for the normal degree and doing Law, IR and Spanish. So there's some crossover there :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Just had an assessment day at UCL. So stressful haha! The TSA in my opinion went **** and the interview with Sciences Po was hard as hell. Probs not going to get in ... Yay...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who had an assessment day last week... Have you heard back? Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?
Hey ! I had my assessment day last week too, and I still haven't heard back but don't worry, I've read somewhere on the web that it takes them 2 weeks to get back to you
We have to keep on praying one more week :wink:

@martagottweets Which campus are you applying for ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Got an offer yesterday afternoon ! Yay !!
Original post by thisiskarma
Got an offer yesterday afternoon ! Yay !!

Congratulations!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also got an offer for the dual degree! Waiting for the details, but I'm already really glad haha :d
I GOT AN OFFER TOO YESTERDAY FOR THE DUAL DEGREE AND I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! Sorry way too excited!
Original post by martagottweets
I GOT AN OFFER TOO YESTERDAY FOR THE DUAL DEGREE AND I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! Sorry way too excited!

Congratulations Marta! I think I saw you at my assessment day (we probably were in the same debate section). Very excited too! What Sciences Po campus have you chosen?
Thank you very much @majaohalo :wink:

Congratulations too @cybermadara and @martagottweets !! Which Sciences Po campuses have the three of you chosen ?
(edited 8 years ago)
I chose Dijon, and I'll be learning romanian in September haha :d How about you?
I guess I'll also study law in the same time at Dijon University :smile:
Wow how exciting !! I chose Poitiers, to study Spanish and Portuguese, and I'd like to specialize in International Relations though I hesitate with Economics ahah
Soubds great too! You can in fact take 2 specializations at UCL, so you can try to take both Irelations and Economics I guess!
I've heard that, since last year, we don't need to take the IELTS exam for the dual degree, bit that a grade of 13/20 in english is enough regarding the french baccalaureate (and I think that it is the same for the other countries). Can anyone confirm it?
That'd be awesome !!
The grade you will obtain in English at the French Baccalaureate is supposed to be enough, nevertheless, as a high score in the IELTS/TOEFL is part of the language requirements to the ESPS BA, they may ask you to provide your scores or to take these tests as a condition to the offer.
Are you able to see your offer on UCAS or Portico ? I still can't !
Original post by thisiskarma
That'd be awesome !!
The grade you will obtain in English at the French Baccalaureate is supposed to be enough, nevertheless, as a high score in the IELTS/TOEFL is part of the language requirements to the ESPS BA, they may ask you to provide your scores or to take these tests as a condition to the offer.
Are you able to see your offer on UCAS or Portico ? I still can't !

What I thought was that, since we still have 2 more years to improve our english, then the baccalaureate grade should be enough in contrast with the plain ESPS, however, we will see with the details!
It's indeed not possible to see the offer for the moment, don't worry! I called Patricia Kelly and she told me that she just tells us in advance that we are admitted, but the undergraduate UCL staff will update all this stuff in the upcoming days :smile:
Original post by cybermadara
Congratulations Marta! I think I saw you at my assessment day (we probably were in the same debate section). Very excited too! What Sciences Po campus have you chosen?

By debate section do you mean Group Discussions? Cause I didn't go to those haha! I applied for Dijon and I'll be learning Russian as my language!
Oh okay i thought there was in Italian girl in my group who was called Marta, but I guess I'm wrong haha! Oh perfect, we'll see us in Dijon so!! :biggrin: Where are you from? :smile:
Original post by cybermadara
Oh okay i thought there was in Italian girl in my group who was called Marta, but I guess I'm wrong haha! Oh perfect, we'll see us in Dijon so!! :biggrin: Where are you from? :smile:

Hahaha I'm actually Italian haha but I think there were a lot of Italian people doing ESPS! Can't wait to meet you in Dijon (provided I pass my exams that is!)
Just got an offer for BA ESPS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending