The Student Room Group

Dirty talk

In those moments my boyfriend is always saying that kind of 'stuff' and he wants me to reply back but I know that if I do it I just start laughing my head off bc I find it hilarious- I sound so mean but how can I basically not laugh and find it in myself to say those words:redface:
compliment him on the size and talent of his "love truncheon".
Reply 2
Original post by MeeranB
tell him to lick your dingly dangly ham ham, he'll love it

well i guess then we would both be laughing that way:lol:
i love talking dirty to a guy, can turn them on in an instant with just words.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
i love talking dirty to a guy, can turn them on in an instant with just words.

care too share ur words my anonymous 2 friend?
care too share ur words my anonymous 2 friend?

ask away
Reply 6
I didn't clean the dishes! There's dust on my carpet. I haven't washed my hands.
Reply 7
ask away

well you said with just words- so what do you say to them during ur moments xD
Reply 8
Original post by whorace
I didn't clean the dishes! There's dust on my carpet. I haven't washed my hands.

the last ones just sooo dirty it would kill the mood
well you said with just words- so what do you say to them during ur moments xD

i would just tell him how i would please him lol
Plaster me with all the silly string you can muster.
I've laughed when my ex wanted me to talk dirty, it just sounds silly so I get you. :biggrin:
I've laughed when my ex wanted me to talk dirty, it just sounds silly so I get you. :biggrin:

thank you:laugh:
I remember reading a post on the web where some guy's girlfriend liked to be verbally abused.

While plowing her, he said "do you like that? you f*cking retard!" she burst into laughter and ruined the moment.
Original post by Longshot700
I remember reading a post on the web where some guy's girlfriend liked to be verbally abused.

While plowing her, he said "do you like that? you f*cking retard!" she burst into laughter and ruined the moment.

I find this so funny :rofl:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
I find this so funny :rofl:

Rep it then you poohead.
Haha this made me chuckle.

When my partner and I are having sex or engaging in foreplay, and I'm close to cumming, I need him to talk dirty to me. So I literally say 'talk dirty to me' and he almost always says the same things each time. Haha. It helps me finish, listening to him telling me certain things :tongue:

In hindsight I can see why it may be unnatural or awkward/funny, but hey, if it helps your partner then go ahead! It's all about giving and sharing :smile:

Tell him you like it when he does so and so, tell him how it makes you feel, tell him things you'd like to do to him to please him. Be creative!
Original post by longshot700
i remember reading a post on the web where some guy's girlfriend liked to be verbally abused.

While plowing her, he said "do you like that? You f*cking retard!" she burst into laughter and ruined the moment.

hahahahhahaha, repped!!
If girls knew how much guys get turned on by dirty talk, they'd not find it funny. It's immensely arousing if it's done right.

Grow up.
If girls knew how much guys get turned on by dirty talk, they'd not find it funny. It's immensely arousing if it's done right.

Grow up.

ohhh shut up its hilarious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending