The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha okay awesome :smile: I agree! :cake:

@SassKing13 @FrenchUnicorn @CleverSquirrel @Student1408 @Zargabaath The votes have bee counted and verified in a 'secure' manor....

The type of cake to be made is.........

Spoiler

whoooooooo i better get a slice hehehe
Haha chem is okay - bio is so hard!! :confused:

I have to make cake for my chem class next week :cake: What flavour do you all recommend?
@FrenchUnicorn @Blondie987 @Student1408 @SassKing13 @CleverSquirrel @Andy98 @Zargabaath @Indieboohoo1

Everyone who answers gets a free cake or cookie :tongue:

Red velvet cake :drool: oh you chose chocolate it tastes like chocolate anyway but is red.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Thank you!!!! I want to do accounting and finance- so hopefully, it goes down well!!! What about you????

i think you'll need alot of chocolate:colone:

Sounds good! I thought about accounting and finance but have gone for Civil Engineering instead. And yes I will.... mainly for eating :lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
some species of frogs are known to change gender when there is an abundance of one but a shortage of another

Really? how many frogs are there where you are then?! :tongue:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Is he a TSR troll ? :O

Not really, he can be though :tongue: he's a lot nicer than GG!
Sounds good! I thought about accounting and finance but have gone for Civil Engineering instead. And yes I will.... mainly for eating :lol:

Really? how many frogs are there where you are then?! :tongue:

Not really, he can be though :tongue: he's a lot nicer than GG!

I see .. Don't forget he ate my child :O
Original post by CleverSquirrel
whoooooooo i better get a slice hehehe

Haha you will do ----> :cake: :smile:

Original post by Indieboohoo1
Red velvet cake :drool: oh you chose chocolate it tastes like chocolate anyway but is red.

Red Velvet!! Ahh so nice... :drool: Hopefully the chocolate one will turn out well!! :biggrin:

What did you ate :3 ?

(third person reference train has arrived apparently)

yea! Forest shadow is humbled to be menitioned this time, forestshadow wonders how was amellia's supper?:wink:did amellia eat anything nice?:biggrin: or bad?:tongue:
What did you ate :3 ?

Original post by ForestShadow
(third person reference train has arrived apparently)

yea! Forest shadow is humbled to be menitioned this time, forestshadow wonders how was amellia's supper?:wink:did amellia eat anything nice?:biggrin: or bad?:tongue:

Haha of course - Amellia knew it was time to go 3rd person :tongue:

Amellia had (homemade) tomato soup and a cheese sandwich. Amellia liked it very much :tongue:
Amellia wonders what everyone else is having for their suppers :lol:

Amellia had (homemade) tomato soup and a cheese sandwich. Amellia liked it very much :tongue:

Cheeeeeeese !!! You're talkin to a french girl, we're in looooove with cheese *_*

I did not eat yet :3
Cheeeeeeese !!! You're talkin to a french girl, we're in looooove with cheese *_*

I did not eat yet :3

Haha I do like cheesy very much!
Do you know what you will be having to eat?
Also, what time is it in Paris? :smile:
I have no idea haha
It's 18:42 here , I think it's 17:42 for ya ?

Amellia wonders what everyone else is having for their suppers

:lol: You know things have got real when you're busting out the 3rd person :tongue:

SassKing is glad Amelia enjoyed her tea :tongue:

SassKing is supposed to be having homemade ham and cheese omelette for his tea :tongue:

Wow, what a fascinating insight into my life :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

ForestShadow is pleased that Amellia enjoyed it and also has cooking skills:wink:, Forestshadow doesnt know he will have for supper yet:s-smilie: as its around a hour before he eats. Forestshadow also thanks you for the follow :lol:
FrenchUnicorn does not know what's happening here. Oh wait .. Idk what's happening here !
Original post by SassKing13
:lol: You know things have got real when you're busting out the 3rd person :tongue:

SassKing is glad Amelia enjoyed her tea :tongue:

SassKing is supposed to be having homemade ham and cheese omelette for his tea :tongue:

Wow, what a fascinating insight into my life :tongue:

Haha yep, had to come out at somepoint! :lol:
Aww :wink: Amellia thanks SassKing for his generosity and goodwill :tongue:
SassKing's tea sounds more appetising than Amellia's - Amellia is most envious :tongue:

Lol yes indeed :tongue: I needed that insight to confirm the meaning of life :rofl:

Original post by ForestShadow
ForestShadow is pleased that Amellia enjoyed it and also has cooking skills:wink:, Forestshadow doesnt know he will have for supper yet:s-smilie: as its around a hour before he eats. Forestshadow also thanks you for the follow :lol:

Amellia is most thankful to ForestShadow for his appreciation to her culinary skills (I didn't get A'* food tech for nothing :tongue: ) An hour! Amellia is already hungry again even though she only ate 10 minutes ago....Amellia will have to raid the biscuit tin later on :lol:
ForestShadow is most welcome for the follow :rofl:
I have no idea haha
It's 18:42 here , I think it's 17:42 for ya ?

Yep that's right, so you are about an hour infront?! :smile:

FrenchUnicorn does not know what's happening here. Oh wait .. Idk what's happening here !

Neither does Amellia :lol: She will it out eventually in due course :tongue:
Yep that's right, so you are about an hour infront?! :smile:

Neither does Amellia :lol: She will it out eventually in due course :tongue:

An hour infront ? Am sorry have you an other way to say this sentence ? Can't understand :smile:
hey
An hour infront ? Am sorry have you an other way to say this sentence ? Can't understand :smile:

Yeah, I means that your time is 1 hour more than in UK (its 7PM for you and 6PM for me) :smile:
Sorry I'm hopeless at explaining things!

Latest