Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
just doing some uni work. bored out of my mind

Ahh ok
Reply 301
Original post by ByronicHero
I know this song and do like it :yes:

Makes me dance in my chair :lol:

haha its so catchy they did a cover of what do you mean by justin bieber but kind of there own version

[video="youtube;B4xxvUGHiRc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xxvUGHiRc[/video]
haha its so catchy they did a cover of what do you mean by justin bieber but kind of there own version

I expected to hate that but I actually rather liked it.

Kinda related, I do like this:

[video="youtube;1-TTNdyIMAE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-TTNdyIMAE[/video]

Big fat titties when they hangin' out my tanktop :mmm:
Nice to know you volunteered overseas. My kids did too and at first I was hesitant because of the expense. I eventually caved and well it was probably the best thing for them. :smile: How does it feel for you being away from home?
Reply 304
Original post by ProudParent75
Nice to know you volunteered overseas. My kids did too and at first I was hesitant because of the expense. I eventually caved and well it was probably the best thing for them. :smile: How does it feel for you being away from home?

im gonna be straight i didnt have much of a choice as to moving to a different cuntry, my dad got a job here so we all packed our bags and came here. my mum would no way keep us so we kid of had to but i wasnt fussed. there was pros and cons of staying and going. i feel homesick at times but i know that i have abetter life here :smile: id rather be with my dad no matter what part of the world he was in than away from him in the uk with people who dont give a f*** :smile:
Original post by mkap
im gonna be straight i didnt have much of a choice as to moving to a different cuntry, my dad got a job here so we all packed our bags and came here. my mum would no way keep us so we kid of had to but i wasnt fussed. there was pros and cons of staying and going. i feel homesick at times but i know that i have abetter life here :smile: id rather be with my dad no matter what part of the world he was in than away from him in the uk with people who dont give a f*** :smile:

That's very mature of you. :smile: Experiencing a foreign culture can, as they say, be a bit of a shock, but once you've acclimated, you'll be fine. I'm sure the friends you've left behind will keep in touch when they can--if they don't, maybe the friendship wasn't that deep to begin with. :P Enjoy your broader horizons!
Reply 306
bump, talk to me mandemz
Original post by mkap
bump, talk to me mandemz

Lool hi! How are you?
Original post by mkap
I'm ready for whatever you fire :rolleyes:

what do you think of coconuts? (south asian people who act white)
Reply 309
Original post by ravioliyears
Lool hi! How are you?

hey girl! im good wbu :smile:
Reply 310
Original post by MeeranB

its understandable for people to act that way bc they are from Britain but some people act like they ashamed about being south asain. im like just embrace who you are, i love being south asain.
Original post by mkap
hey girl! im good wbu :smile:

I'm good thanks, how are you?
Reply 312
Original post by MeeranB
fairs, I wouldn't say I'm ashamed, I just feel like I can't relate. I want to be a part of that community, but since I've been brought up the way I have, I'm kinda uncultured in that respect :frown:

i kind of get what you mean, my parents were born and raised here in the UK and when i was born my grandparents wernt in my life till i was 5/6. i dont know urdu much i can just abut understands it and ive lived in the british culture most my life. my mum wasnt a traditional mum too.
Reply 313
I'm good thanks, how are you?

wheres ya beaut avatar gone :eek:
Original post by mkap
wheres ya beaut avatar gone :eek:

I'm sorry :redface: ... which one? The one of Chucky? Lmao, I've just decided to be a bit more anon recently for some reason, so I've literally removed my dp, pp and most of my about me,except my flag counter just so that I can see where the people who look at my profile are from :colondollar:
Original post by MeeranB

Lmao theres such a term? :lolwut:

Thats smart tho
Lmao theres such a term? :lolwut:

Thats smart tho

haha yeah, when I was told I was a coconut I was well confused
Original post by MeeranB
haha yeah, when I was told I was a coconut I was well confused

Why you tryna act white?? Lool instead of being called coconut, I get called Raj from the big bang theory because I'm practically a geek :colonhash:

Even though I'm Indian, I'm gonna use coconut anyway :yy: cheers man, :rofl:
Why you tryna act white?? Lool instead of being called coconut, I get called Raj from the big bang theory because I'm practically a geek :colonhash:

Even though I'm Indian, I'm gonna use coconut anyway :yy: cheers man, :rofl:

bruhh, I get called sheldon even though I'm asian, just because I'm THAT hopeless ;-; lel
Lmao @mkap i just realised i asked you how are you twice.... whoops....

Original post by MeeranB
bruhh, I get called sheldon even though I'm asian, just because I'm THAT hopeless ;-; lel

Lool we both have a big bang theory reference.... WOOOOOOO

Quick Reply

Latest