The Student Room Group

Help!

I don't know what topic to choose for my English speaking and listening so any ideas?
Hey can you give us some more info on what English Speaking and listening is about? I can't remember what I did lol
Reply 2
Original post by golidlocks
Hey can you give us some more info on what English Speaking and listening is about? I can't remember what I did lol

It's where I have to talk about something but I can't think of any.
I am doing IGCSE English.
What are your interests?
Reply 4
What are your interests?

To be honest I have no interests as I get bored of things easily but I guess I like using computer
Do you watch any TV shows? Play any games on the computer? Are you a member of a political party? I think I did mine on Obama lol
Something you feel strongly about/really enjoy - that way when you're asked questions on the topic you can answer them really easily

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Do you watch any TV shows? Play any games on the computer? Are you a member of a political party? I think I did mine on Obama lol

I watch Korean dramas and listen to songs but I hardly play any game.
Even if I did this topic, I would have no idea what to talk about?
What did you say about him?
Reply 8
Original post by asdfghjklgcses
Something you feel strongly about/really enjoy - that way when you're asked questions on the topic you can answer them really easily

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would but I did that for my coursework so currently I have no clue and my speaking and listening due date is really close

Quick Reply

Latest