The Student Room Group

Is 2 months enough to revise for my exams?

I have 3 LLB exams in the first 3 weeks of May.

If I revise 3-4 hours every day, will this be enough?
no sorry you will defiantly fail :frown:
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12

Why?
Original post by theperformer
Why?

Ignore them, you won't fail. 3-4 hours in two months for three exams is more than enough time. It's not really how much time you have, it's how productive it is. Change up your revision techniques to keep you on your toes, take regular breaks, leave time for hobbies and get someone to test you on what you've learned at the end of every day.
Original post by connieiscrazy
Ignore them, you won't fail. 3-4 hours in two months for three exams is more than enough time. It's not really how much time you have, it's how productive it is. Change up your revision techniques to keep you on your toes, take regular breaks, leave time for hobbies and get someone to test you on what you've learned at the end of every day.

I usually use colored mind-maps and queue cards. What else can I use other than past papers?
Bump.
2 months is more than enough time, really. As others have said, make sure you're revising 'smart', it's not just about the amount of hours you put in. Keep testing yourself, do past papers, etc.
Original post by theperformer
I usually use colored mind-maps and queue cards. What else can I use other than past papers?

They're really good techniques, I use those too :smile: Like I said, get someone to test you, and you can also use sticky notes and stick quotes/things to remember in places you often frequent, so you'll always see them and just learn them without even trying.
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12

Don't take advice from someone who can't spell
Original post by em211997
Don't take advice from someone who can't spell

I didn't mean what I said I just thought it was a silly question. If people say it is not enough time what are you going to do, not study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending