The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Why haven't they replied?

I'm waiting for a response and I'm starting to panic; has everyone else gotten their offers? :frown:
Reply 1
I have two from Derby but nothing from Chester which is where I want to go. Starting to worry too!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HB.Enigma
I have two from Derby but nothing from Chester which is where I want to go. Starting to worry too!

It's so worrying isn't it? I had my LCF interview last Monday and the wait is killing me.
Reply 3
Great that you have had an interview though. How many choices do you have? Could you try calling the institution and ask for an update?
I had one at lcf and havent had a reply yet :smile: so don't worry - latest it will be is the 4th of March apparently!
Reply 5
Fashion Journalism- panicking a little.
Fingers crossed you get a place!!!
Reply 7
Original post by amberhanksss
Fingers crossed you get a place!!!

Aw thank you- best of luck to you too!
Reply 8
I haven't heard anything, not even email asking for mini portfolio from CSM graphic design communication... so I think you shouldn't worry :smile:
Reply 9
I heard back today from chelsea for interiors after going to the interview yesterday but honestly didnt think my interview went that well seen as though it was legit 5 mins and i felt rushed hahah, dont worry im sure i dont think my course is as competitive as fashion x)
Reply 10
Original post by penyl
I haven't heard anything, not even email asking for mini portfolio from CSM graphic design communication... so I think you shouldn't worry :smile:

hey have u got any response yet? I just had my interview for CSM MA graphic communication design today. Already feel panic now lol.
Reply 11
Original post by celsysan
I heard back today from chelsea for interiors after going to the interview yesterday but honestly didnt think my interview went that well seen as though it was legit 5 mins and i felt rushed hahah, dont worry im sure i dont think my course is as competitive as fashion x)

was the interview hard? what'd they ask you? I hope you get in! I have an interview soon and i get really nervous I'm so scared!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending