The Student Room Group

Any GUYS here like Twilight?

Be real, I remember I had a friend who said I looked like Edward from Twilight, I decided to watch number 1 for the bants but got so ingrained in it I watched all of them. #TEAMEDWARD
Reply 1
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I've never watched it, have no interest in it but apparently, #TEAMJACOB is a thing?

dont lie you've watched it
Only if you mean Twilight Princess.
Edward is a controlling and abusive ****, Jacob isn't any good either and Bella is an annoying, crying whiny idiot. I'm ashamed to have been a twihard, it was a waste of my time I could have spent revising my GCSE's.
How can you not with this kind of dialogue:

[video="youtube_share;FmxSk0wZxss"]http://youtu.be/FmxSk0wZxss[/video]
nope!
Only if you mean Twilight of the Thunder God.

Reply 7
No. I have never understood why girls like werewolves and vampires.

Then they complain that men have unrealistic expectations about them. :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
No. I have never understood why girls like werewolves and vampires.

Then they complain that men have unrealistic expectations about them. :rolleyes:

The question is- can you understand why girls like Taylor Lautner and Cedric Diggory?
Reply 9
I figured I had already seen the first two, might as well finish off the series. It was boring af

Those amazonians though! :wink:
Original post by Ethereal World
The question is- can you understand why girls like Taylor Lautner and Cedric Diggory?

Easy, they are rich af.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watched the first one. **** film.
Original post by DiddyDec
Easy, they are rich af.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd never considered financial security in the attraction but now you mention it......

The ultimate question should have just been Jacob or Edward.

Shotgun I'm Bella because I love KS.
I knew a boy who was obsessed with Jacob...
taylor lautner tho!
I watched the first one under pain of no sex given until I do from an ex. Would sooner have gotten blue balls than wasted 2 hours of my life that I'm never going to get back.
Yeh I do

Spoiler

Im a girl and i dont like it, zero chemistry between all the actors/actresses.

Quick Reply

Latest