The Student Room Group

Engineer came round to fix the boiler

Scroll to see replies

I'd say its safe to assume he was trying to flirt with you.
Original post by WoodyMKC
aprinedsamurai's real parents decided to keep him.

It is apronedsamurai
(edited 8 years ago)
Get a male friend to start touching that man and he will run away the next time :colone:
OP seems like she enjoyed the attention.
Reply 64
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not yet.. after a brief inspection I told her I'd be round with my snorkel set to investigate a problem with rising damp on Monday :ninja:

You're a busy boy! don't forget Tuesday :love: I've pencilled you in.
Original post by Reeeeyah
Are you two banging?!?!?! 😱

No
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not yet.. after a brief inspection I told her I'd be round with my snorkel set to investigate a problem with rising damp on Monday :ninja:

You never told me that...
Reply 68
Original post by queen-bee
Errm no, he's preoccupied

Why are you upset?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Well, there's a lot of 're-engineering' needs doing so.. y'know, 'river to my people' 'n' all that :h:

Spoiler

Safe to say that if I discover a lot of damp I may have to roll up me sleeves and be hard at it all day Monday, so may well be, aye! :mmm:

It's for the lulz, dear, try to keep up :emog:

Hahah,more like the whole week!

I know dear
Why are you upset?

I'm not..
Reply 71
Original post by queen-bee
I'm not..

Kk lol
Reply 72
Original post by Foo.mp3
Most of which will be spent whooping your ass if you don't re-learn the importance of presenting yourself with class and modesty, little madam :hmmm:

It's a long story, but essentially.. you could say, she's territorial :sexface:

Really! Do you know each other in person?
Reply 73
Original post by Foo.mp3
You cropped your cleavage out of it in the past, if I'm not mistaken :holmes:

You're welcome :h:

Nope, yet to call in at this particular client's house and give her a quick once over :mmm:

Oh that's embarrassing.
You need a male to be around next time I think :/
Why are people acting like yassss score.

****ing creep.

Also the Eternalflames story... She got pedoed on.
So much sleaze in this thread.
Reply 77
Original post by Foo.mp3
IKR? :moon:

:daydreaming:
Original post by whorace
This guys actually a genius, he uses his weak game to make them spend the day thinking 'DID he really just flirt with me?', and then next time he comes back he waits for them to make the move, that way he can't get fired for harassment.

im dying rofl
and he seemed like a nice enough lad, I was just happy he was here to fix the boiler.

First he asked me if I was mixed raced which is completely silly as I am white (very very white) he asked me if I was mixed with Chinese as he said I have Chinese eyes :s-smilie: ok then mate.

He then asked me what my hair felt like to which was awkward and a pretty weird thing to ask so at that point I left the kitchen.......

He was finished so he came into the front room to tell me so, he said ''I like your sofa and especially the big bit in the corner '' he then said ''I'll have to come back next Tuesday for an hour or 2 to fit a new part he has to order it and what am I cooking him for tea on Tuesday'' he then winked at me.

Am I weird to think he was trying to chat me up and he meant he liked the big corner bit of the sofa because he thought it looked good to have a bang on? or am I deluded and just think everyone is trying to chat me up?

Trust your instincts and get another engineer in. Now.

Quick Reply

Latest