The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Why that :cry2: ?

He is a King, and I am a mere peasant of the TSR realm....

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
I think that we have established that the SassKing is out of my league :tongue:

Why that :cry2: ?

I didn't say that :wink: :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Of yours :tongue:

I think the aim of these is to look moody and uninterested, you know :tongue: So that's why he looks like that in the photos :tongue:

Haha oh right! :tongue:

Haha oh right!

Ahh I see... It must have been so hard for them not to laugh :tongue:
I think that we have established that the SassKing is out of my league :tongue:

Admiration is the first sign of dedication:wink: which is the first sign of romantication:h: (yes I made that word up)

I think that you guys would be a sick couple:colondollar: (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? @SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? :tongue: @FrenchUnicorn and me will slow dance to get you in the mood and then violins, chocolate and romance all night long guyss :biggrin: Ive hired the band, decorations and surprise ending so he has to come now xD
(edited 8 years ago)
I didn't say that :wink: :tongue:

Hmm... but we all thought it :tongue: :wink:

Original post by ForestShadow
Admiration is the first sign of dedication:wink: which is the first sign of romantication:h: (yes I made that word up)

I think that you guys would be a sick couple:colondollar: (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? @SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? :tongue:

Hmm sure... you tell yourself that Forest :lol:
Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and @FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town :tongue: @SassKing13 will be too busy admiring his Bunnymen collection for that :lol:

I think that you guys would be a sick couple:colondollar: (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? @SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? :tongue:

This thread... :rofl:

I have a spare throne for @Amellia123 :tongue: post-punk and New Romantics. What do you say? :rolleyes: :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Me and z33 are open to more:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this a foursome :beard:

Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and @FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town :tongue: @SassKing13 will be too busy admiring his Bunnymen collection for that :lol:

Oh really? :tongue: I can confirm this is false :tongue:
This thread... :rofl:

I have a spare throne for @Amellia123 :tongue: post-punk and New Romantics. What do you say? :rolleyes: :tongue:

Ikr it used to be all full of death threats directed at GG and now its full of romantic wedding proposals :rofl:

Hmmm I shall consider it.... Amellia does not appreciate being rushed on such matters :tongue: :wink:

Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and @FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town :tongue:

You may have plans, you may not, but you will agree to have a free night if he does right, the esteemed king's offer would be one which you could not politely decline without seeming albeit stand offish and a follower of pessimism.

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen and chameleons, you are his true woman and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Oh really? :tongue: I can confirm this is false :tongue:

:eek: okay then, admiring your Chameleons collection :tongue:

I think that you guys would be a sick couple:colondollar: (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? @SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? :tongue: @FrenchUnicorn and me will slow dance to get you in the mood and then violins, chocolate and romance all night long guyss :biggrin: Ive hired the band, decorations and surprise ending so he has to come now xD

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHA

OMG haha poor people who are reading the thread :lol:
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Is this a foursome :beard:

Maybe a sixsome if @FrenchUnicorn is down and a sevensome with you?
:beard:
You may have plans, you may not, but you will agree to have a free night if he does right, the esteemed king's offer would be one which you could not politely decline without seeming albeit stand offish and a follower of pessimism.

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen, you are his true woman and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!

Spoiler

You're not studying tonight ? :P

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen, you are his true women and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!

:rofl: looks like @SassKing13 is in luck then :tongue:
Amellia does not respond well to your 'poetry' and does not appreciate being referred to as 'working class' (when she is quite clearly a Middle Class classy lady). Do you even know what Bunnymen are? :tongue:

Yearning soul? The only thing I yearn for is a biscuit!
Ikr it used to be all full of death threats directed at GG and now its full of romantic wedding proposals :rofl:

Hmmm I shall consider it.... Amellia does not appreciate being rushed on such matters :tongue: :wink:

I could always serenade you to The Killing Moon :tongue:

[video="youtube;LWz0JC7afNQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWz0JC7afNQ[/video]

But no, SassKing respects that Amellia will need to take her time in considering this offer :wink: :tongue:
Maybe a sixsome if @FrenchUnicorn is down and a sevensome with you?
:beard:

Sixsome omg !
I could always serenade you to The Killing Moon :tongue:

[video="youtube;LWz0JC7afNQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWz0JC7afNQ[/video]

But no, SassKing respects that Amellia will need to take her time in considering this offer :wink: :tongue:

Ahahahaha :rofl: I'm sure there are more romantic songs SassKing - what about All That Jazz? :tongue: I cant quote Duran as most of their songs are too romantic :lol:
You're not studying tonight ? :P

I really should be xD, but too many banterous and nice people here, too much awesomness to walk away from:tongue::wink:

Spoiler

Nah Ill just revise in my dreams:biggrin:-HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE if you could revise in your dreams!!!!!!
Ahahahaha :rofl: I'm sure there are more romantic songs SassKing - what about All That Jazz? :tongue: I cant quote Duran as most of their songs are too romantic :lol:

:rofl:

I'm sure "under blue moon I saw you" is more romantic than "where the hell have you been?" :lol:

Latest