The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by 02PC03
Any know what to expect from kings college MMI? Plus I'm still on hold from notthigham yet to hear from Birmingham and st George's post interview

Birmingham are interviewing now and still have to look at some applications. The last interviews will be on the 22 March 2016.
Original post by Andyuk1275
When was your interview?

Teesside was 20th January
Original post by Toile
Birmingham are interviewing now and still have to look at some applications. The last interviews will be on the 22 March 2016.

How do you know they are still to look at some applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything from Hertfordshire?

I've had one rejection and had interviews from the my other choices, but complete radio silence from Herts. No emails, and nothing on Track?

Reckon I should ring and chase them up on it?
Original post by Lmelly
Had anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear as to what documentation to bring is anybody aware?

I'm headed up for Tuesday too! I think you just upload what they want onto the portal. Maybe bring some ID?

What do you reckon the physical activity will be?
Hi:smile:

I was wondering if anyone at all has heard from Southampton? I kinda think its late to even receive an interview offer but I havent really seen anyone hear back from them so was just wondering if anyone has
Anyone waiting on Bournemouth - Just had a rejection! (without interview)... bit gutting but hopefully someone will take me as I'm still in the running for 3 haha (waiting to hear from Cardiff and have upcoming interviews for Ox Brookes and Brunel!) xxxxxx
Reply 1587
Original post by Toile

Overheard a conversation, its the later applications, January time. Over 1000 applicants. Grades need to be spot on or your out.
Original post by Toile
Overheard a conversation, its the later applications, January time. Over 1000 applicants. Grades need to be spot on or your out.

I think Birmingham is one of the universities that are pretty strict with the entry requirements.
Original post by msiapt
I think Birmingham is one of the universities that are pretty strict with the entry requirements.

Yeah I've got exact requirements etc, still waiting to hear. Got above what they ask I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1590
Original post by alexbailey98
Has anyone heard from York St John yet?

Had my interview on the 3rd of Feb, they said I'd hear within 2-3 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet
Original post by tomcaskey
I'm headed up for Tuesday too! I think you just upload what they want onto the portal. Maybe bring some ID?

What do you reckon the physical activity will be?

Aw lovely, hopefully it won't be too intense! I was actually in contact with a physio who recently graduated from robert Gordon he said that the activity he did there was building a statue with marshmallows and spagetti so basically a team building exercise!

Hopefully the day goes well :smile:
Original post by RLP98
Had my interview on the 3rd of Feb, they said I'd hear within 2-3 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet

I personally think that York SJ is the most disorganised out of the universities that I've applied to and I felt that I wasted one of my choices picking them.
Original post by tomcaskey
Has anyone heard anything from Hertfordshire?

I've had one rejection and had interviews from the my other choices, but complete radio silence from Herts. No emails, and nothing on Track?

Reckon I should ring and chase them up on it?

When was your interview?
Reply 1594
Has anyone not heard from Northumbria at all yet??
Original post by sod183

Check your spam mail. That's where my interview email ended

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HayBF123
Has anyone applied to or heard from university of Essex? Getting anxious waiting 😬

I'm at Essex at the mo doing the postgraduate physio course if you do get an offer and want to know anything :smile:
Got an offer from York St John, rejection from MMU and still waiting from northumbria too, apparently they have replied to applications sent before december? Not 100% though
Reply 1598
Original post by sod183

Me
Reply 1599

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending