The Student Room Group

Marriage: Yes or No?

To all fellow millennials: Do you see yourself getting married someday or would a committed partnership (no legal ties to one another) be preferable to you?

Scroll to see replies

Definetly want to get married
I want to get married :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes (hopefully)
Yes
No strong preference either way.
Reply 6
Definitely yes.
I think I'd say yes to marriage in the future - something small though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
No
never
Reply 10
I haven't decided yet, likely not.
Definitely yes.
No, I would rather a civil partnership (without the religious connotation being why) instead.

But if my partner was a woman, currently that'd be problematic as straight couples can't get civil partnerships in the uk
I want to get married someday. :moon:
Original post by Inexorably
No, I would rather a civil partnership (without the religious connotation being why) instead.

But if my partner was a woman, currently that'd be problematic as straight couples can't get civil partnerships in the uk

Weddings don't have to have religious connotations. You can have a civil wedding with 0 religion religious text in it already.
Original post by Inexorably

you can have a civil wedding ceremony with no religion mentioned at all you know :P
Yes.

Even if I feel marriage is a bit of an unrealistic fantasy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
I want to get married :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But do you want to get divorced? :tongue:

Can't do one without the other. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
No, don't think so
Yep, but not too early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending