The Student Room Group

2016 GCSE Exam Threads Directory

Looking for your exam thread? ... Well look no further!

I'm going to be collating the GCSE exam threads here so you can find the threads to help you with your revision...

GCSE EXAMS

We're getting there! :woo: But still lots to go, so keep on making 'em!

Please let me know if you create an exam thread or if you come across any and I'll start adding them in :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tank Girl

I'm going to be collating the GCSE exam threads here so you can find the threads to help you with your revision...

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

But there aren't any yet! :frown: C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

Please let me know if you create an exam thread or if you come across any and I'll start adding them in :smile:

I found this one for Edexcel Music: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63120435&highlight=edexcel%20music

I found another one, so I don't know which one counts as the main discussion thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63120435&highlight=edexcel%20music

I might be making another thread myself soon, too.

But there aren't any yet! :frown: C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

can I have access to 2015 b3 c3 and p3 papers edexcel?

I literally made one and it was sooo good for GCSEs students and moderator took it down :frown:
Original post by fatima1998
I literally made one and it was sooo good for GCSEs students and moderator took it down :frown:

Wth I remember that thread, it was really good. Why did they take it down?
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Wth I remember that thread, it was really good. Why did they take it down?

I HAVE NO IDEA! they maybe jealous
But i was well pissed - it was good though :wink:
I HAVE NO IDEA! they maybe jealous
But i was well pissed - it was good though :wink:

Maybe because it had the November and June 2015 papers :/. Oh well I'm sure you helped some people :smile:
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Maybe because it had the November and June 2015 papers :/. Oh well I'm sure you helped some people :smile:

yeah i guess sp, but they are meant to be released anyway because i posted that in February i guess - and GCSE students needs them to revise
weird moderators on TSR
yeah i guess sp, but they are meant to be released anyway because i posted that in February i guess - and GCSE students needs them to revise
weird moderators on TSR

I'd suggest messaging a mod about this, just in case there was a misunderstanding.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'd suggest messaging a mod about this, just in case there was a misunderstanding.

i have no idea how to contact them :s-smilie:
i have no idea how to contact them :s-smilie:

You could try sending a mod a visitor message (perhaps Puddles the Monkey? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1370327)

Oh no!!! :frown: that's rubbish- I'll look into it first thing Monday- do you remember what the thread was called by any chance??
Oh no!!! :frown: that's rubbish- I'll look into it first thing Monday- do you remember what the thread was called by any chance??

that's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471
i don't know if you can access this link
that's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471
i don't know if you can access this link

Hmm, there might have been some issues with a few of the links to the 2015 past papers which you provided. I'll have a proper look when I'm not on mobile and we'll get the thread up and running again :h:
Hmm, there might have been some issues with a few of the links to the 2015 past papers which you provided. I'll have a proper look when I'm not on mobile and we'll get the thread up and running again :h:

i know that i have provided the pastpapers! but it's march now and they should be on the edexcel website and if not then the teachers must have given them already plus they need to revise for the summer exams too so i don't see the point of removing the thread :s-smilie:
but anyways thanks for that :h:
i know that i have provided the pastpapers! but it's march now and they should be on the edexcel website and if not then the teachers must have given them already plus they need to revise for the summer exams too so i don't see the point of removing the thread :s-smilie:
but anyways thanks for that :h:

Hello :smile:

I've reinstated your thread now. However I had to remove the links to the 2015 papers :frown: The reason for this is because these aren't currently available on the Edexcel website without having a teacher login. As soon as Edexcel make the available to everyone we can add the links back in.

Thanks for a fantastic thread :h: the amount of info you've put in it is great!
Hello :smile:

I've reinstated your thread now. However I had to remove the links to the 2015 papers :frown: The reason for this is because these aren't currently available on the Edexcel website without having a teacher login. As soon as Edexcel make the available to everyone we can add the links back in.

Thanks for a fantastic thread :h: the amount of info you've put in it is great!

ohh okay :smile:
thanks for that :h:

GCSE EXAMS

:tumble:

Only a few so far! :frown: C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

I just created a computing thread :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3939209
Original post by surina16

Thank you! That's fantastic :h:

Quick Reply

Latest