The Student Room Group

1 MONTH ENOUGH for PAPERS?

Is one month enough for past papers for these subjects? Maths, further Maths, economics and physics.
plan on starting in April i am aiming for 95% UMS

Scroll to see replies

2 months is more than enough, if you believe in yourself! Seriously though, start working now!

Good Luck!
Reply 2
Original post by TheTechnoGuy
2 months is more than enough, if you believe in yourself! Seriously though, start working now!

Good Luck!

Ok..
Thanks

Any other opinions preferably A2 Students
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Anyone
Original post by Acrux
Anyone

Impossible to answer, no one can tell you what grades you will get
It's more about the quality of the time you put in than anything else. No one can say whether one month is enough or not. Just make sure you're thorough and committed when you do go over the papers and you should achieve the best grades you're capable of.
do the maths yourself, you should be capable of that. Count how many papers exist and divide by the amount of days you are willing to do them then see how many is required to do a day. Sorted.
Reply 7
Original post by Bobjim12
do the maths yourself, you should be capable of that. Count how many papers exist and divide by the amount of days you are willing to do them then see how many is required to do a day. Sorted.

8 papers a day
Original post by Acrux
8 papers a day

lolwat, how many days are you willing to do out of the 60-90 days till exam period?
Reply 9
Original post by Bobjim12
lolwat, how many days are you willing to do out of the 60-90 days till exam period?

I plan on spending 30 days or so (April) on papers only
It'd be better to start now. Then you can do twice as much.
Original post by Acrux
8 papers a day

Its not a requirement to do every single paper, and after a while it becomes pretty pointless
Original post by Acrux
I plan on spending 30 days or so (April) on papers only

Well then that's not enough time to do every paper....
Reply 13
Ok
anyone else
You better start working right now if you want to do every paper
Original post by Acrux
Is one month enough for past papers for these subjects? Maths, further Maths, economics and physics.
plan on starting in April i am aiming for 95% UMS

Are you doing AS or A2?
I'm doing exactly the same subjects as you, maybe we could help each other out some time
Well if you're doing edexcel maths, fm and econ. The exams are quite squashed in May so you should start now - the essay questions in econ are pretty much the same as the ones in the old spec so you should have more than enough resources for them. I dont do physics so I cant really say much lol
Reply 17
Original post by aadil10
Are you doing AS or A2?
I'm doing exactly the same subjects as you, maybe we could help each other out some time

AS

Original post by HarunH1
Well if you're doing edexcel maths, fm and econ. The exams are quite squashed in May so you should start now - the essay questions in econ are pretty much the same as the ones in the old spec so you should have more than enough resources for them. I dont do physics so I cant really say much lol

wouldn't April be enough and few days into May
Original post by Acrux
AS

wouldn't April be enough and few days into May

You don't need to do all the papers, it is much more important that you know all the content than it is to have done all the papers
Reply 19
Original post by samb1234
You don't need to do all the papers, it is much more important that you know all the content than it is to have done all the papers

how many papers will suffice then for 95% ums?

Quick Reply

Latest