The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys I was rejected via email in mid-December but my track still hasn't updated? I have an offer elsewhere which I want to firm, should I just withdraw my application? :s-smilie:
Original post by sumeyyatontus
Hi guys I was rejected via email in mid-December but my track still hasn't updated? I have an offer elsewhere which I want to firm, should I just withdraw my application? :s-smilie:

Yep. I'm in a similar situation with nottingham. Rejected by email but track hasn't updated so as soon as I hear back from my first choice (plymouth is my second) I'll either be accepting leicester and rejecting others or accepting plymouth. If you've heard back from all your choices then I see no reason why not if your offer you received is your first choice
Original post by vilifyme
Yep. I'm in a similar situation with nottingham. Rejected by email but track hasn't updated so as soon as I hear back from my first choice (plymouth is my second) I'll either be accepting leicester and rejecting others or accepting plymouth. If you've heard back from all your choices then I see no reason why not if your offer you received is your first choice

I've heard back from them all so was planning on firming as soon as Plymouth update but maybe there's no point waiting, it's been almost 3 months God knows how much longer lol
Anyone going to the applicant day on the 22nd of March and coming down on the 21st? I wondered if people wanted to meet then up as otherwise I'm just gonna be in my hotel room.
Original post by BarkingTree
Anyone going to the applicant day on the 22nd of March and coming down on the 21st? I wondered if people wanted to meet then up as otherwise I'm just gonna be in my hotel room.

Same question for those going on the 8th of March !
Reply 485
Hey, does anyone know how to join the FB group? :smile:
Firmed Plymouth! Has anyone done accommodation yet?
Original post by jlmahendran
Firmed Plymouth! Has anyone done accommodation yet?

Waiting to hear back from Leicester before I can firm anything unfortunately.
Original post by vilifyme
Waiting to hear back from Leicester before I can firm anything unfortunately.

yeah, I got the offer from Plymouth in December but I waited for BSMS. Ended up rejecting BSMS anyway lol
yeah, I got the offer from Plymouth in December but I waited for BSMS. Ended up rejecting BSMS anyway lol

I was the same! Aha I haven't done accommodation yet idk which one is good tbh
Original post by nachosandcheese
I was the same! Aha I haven't done accommodation yet idk which one is good tbh

oh no way! What day did you interview? Yeah I'm trying to work out which one is closer to the med school
oh no way! What day did you interview? Yeah I'm trying to work out which one is closer to the med school

Umm 27th in November, you? I think Mary Newman is the nearest but idk lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Umm 27th in November, you? I think Mary Newman is the nearest but idk lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh okay, I was the 26th. Yeah seems it, although on the website it said alexandra works...And apparently they put us in flats according to our personalities
oh okay, I was the 26th. Yeah seems it, although on the website it said alexandra works...And apparently they put us in flats according to our personalities

Yeah I think the website means Alexandra works is the nearest to the science park and hospital. It's quite cool they do it by personality although I hope I don't end up living with 5 replicas of myself! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I think the website means Alexandra works is the nearest to the science park and hospital. It's quite cool they do it by personality although I hope I don't end up living with 5 replicas of myself! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm glad its not just like people on your course, it would be nice to mix with people from the uni, but deffo not replicas haha
Yeah I'm glad its not just like people on your course, it would be nice to mix with people from the uni, but deffo not replicas haha

Yeah haha at bsms they mentioned you live with fellow medics..
Yeah haha at bsms they mentioned you live with fellow medics..

Yeah the accommodation was pretty rubbish there and for a lot more. Plymouth accommodation is one the best I've seen
Hi :smile: Does anyone who's been to the offer holder's open days know if we can bring someone with us or is it offer holders only? I'm staying with a friend who already studies at Plymouth and I was wondering if she'll be allowed in or not.
Firmed plymouth, shall we make a offer holder page
Original post by hussain17
Firmed plymouth, shall we make a offer holder page

I think there's one on facebook already, made a while ago. I only firmed Plymouth recently too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending