The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MountKimbie
11084752_990883987629127_1776138928_n.jpg

I can't remember if I've shared this before. Apologies for the squint I'm not much of a selfie taker.

You look like a greedy Indonesian vagrant. Stop stealing rubbish pizzas from the trash!
Original post by Username0003
You look like a greedy Indonesian vagrant. Stop stealing rubbish pizzas from the trash!

Apologies, sir.
Apologies, sir.

Join a gym you fat ugly ****ing rat face cow!
Join a gym you fat ugly ****ing rat face cow!

It's not the most flattering angle, I must agree. Gym membership has already been purchased.
It's not the most flattering angle, I must agree. Gym membership has already been purchased.

The gym can't fix your rat face though!
The gym can't fix your rat face though!

Ah, that's true...what do you recommend I do to improve my face?
Ah, that's true...what do you recommend I do to improve my face?

Death! Give the worms a meal with your dead flesh.
Lord Arieisit returns mightier than ever! Rule with impunity!
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Repeatedly smash a brick into it.

Spoiler

Fineeeeeeeeeeee I'll delete it as it's offending people :u: Ironic people say I look good when I'm pulling a face.

I had just got back off a trip, I'd had about 2 hours sleep from travelling. Was pretty sunburnt, skin all irritated.

I don't really mind how I look though. I don't take selfies regularly (the one I posted is the only one on my instagram) so I haven't perfected the art of looking deceivingly good in pictures. I'm really unphotogenic.
(edited 8 years ago)
Repeatedly smash a brick into it.

Spoiler

See what I mean? about tsr? The good looking ones get roasted lol
Have this one instead!

baby.jpg
Have this one instead!

baby.jpg

She should've thrown you down a pit after you left her whoring vagina! My god, you're ugly!
The person sitting behind you looks better (and I can only see their lips).

That would be my older brother.

Weird thing is, I've been tanned my whole life where as the picture shows he's pretty white.

Maybe I'm adopted.
To take a good picture, it's all about angles.

In the one you took, your chin was non-existent and your face melted into your neck which made you look slightly fat.

Have someone take a photo of you from the side. That should improve it a little.

He knows what he's doing he look perfectly fine.
To take a good picture, it's all about angles.

In the one you took, your chin was non-existent and your face melted into your neck which made you look slightly fat.

Have someone take a photo of you from the side. That should improve it a little.

Nice constructive criticism. It's always interesting to see how other people interpret your photos.

I'm not too fussed over how I look like in photos anymore. I always look terrible mostly because of how drunk/tired I am and nothing goes up on my Facebook, it's all old pictures mostly.

Back in the day, I had a much more defined jawline/cheekbones but I was significantly less muscular, these days I have no standout facial features but I have much better legs/ass/back and a significantly more muscular physique, the trade off being a chubbier face as that's where the fat gets stored on me first.

I'm currently dieting though. Or at least trying to. It's never really affected my game though, I didn't get as much attention when I was slimmer/better looking.

I'll post a shameless gym selfie once I've lost a lot more weight. All these pictures I'm posting are old.
Have this one instead!

baby.jpg

Aww, you're so adorable :smile: xxx
She should've thrown you down a pit after you left her whoring vagina! My god, you're ugly!

Why are you so nasty? Omg it's a baby picture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have this one instead!

baby.jpg

Awwwwwwww model from birth 😍😍😍
I will post a pic soon
Original post by greatguy256
I will post a pic soon

That'll be nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest