The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got home lol, planning to do an all-nighter so I could finish my chemistry coursework!! Anyone else doing an all-nighter and wanna give me company :tongue:
Reply 1521
Original post by FemaleBo55
Just got home lol, planning to do an all-nighter so I could finish my chemistry coursework!! Anyone else doing an all-nighter and wanna give me company :tongue:

Ooh alright. :biggrin: I kinda gave up 5hrs ago and was going to go to bed but I'll stay up till 2am with you, if it helps, since I've also got to do some Chemistry work! Don't think I can do an all-nighter though as I need to be up early tomorrow.- Plus, I always require about 14hrs of sleep afterwards to recover from them. :eek2:
Original post by Anon_98
Ooh alright. :biggrin: I kinda gave up 5hrs ago and was going to go to bed but I'll stay up till 2am with you, if it helps, since I've also got to do some Chemistry work! Don't think I can do an all-nighter though as I need to be up early tomorrow.- Plus, I always require about 14hrs of sleep afterwards to recover from them. :eek2:

Yaay!! LOL Chemistryy Partaaaaay!! LOOL :tongue: It's fine 2am is cool too! You're very considerate loool,
14 hours?!! LOL wow thats nothing, I would need a whole day -.- I'm skipping my volunteering I had to inform them lol that I have coursework so I wouldnt be able to come (I couldnt really say I'm doing an all nighter so I'd need tomorrow to sleep LOL):u:

DM??
Reply 1523
Original post by FemaleBo55
Yaay!! LOL Chemistryy Partaaaaay!! LOOL :tongue: It's fine 2am is cool too! You're very considerate loool,
14 hours?!! LOL wow thats nothing, I would need a whole day -.- I'm skipping my volunteering I had to inform them lol that I have coursework so I wouldnt be able to come (I couldnt really say I'm doing an all nighter so I'd need tomorrow to sleep LOL):u:

DM??

:party:

Yay, we can do this! Oh gosh, lmao. XD I do hope you manage to complete it as fast as possible (while retaining efficiency) so that you don't stay up for too long though. >.< + aw thank you. :blush:

Of course, I shall just clear my inbox!
Reply 1524
I didn't complete anything but made a start on the first chemistry booklet and got through a few questions on the thermodynamics. - they're so ridiculously long. :yawn: Thanks v much for the night-time support, FemaleBo55.:woo: <3

Hopefully, I will be able to wake up pretty early tomorrow morning. 8:30-9:00am..ish would be v ideal but I don't know if I'll be able to manage it considering I'm not asleep yet.

Goodnight, TSR!
Original post by Anon_98
I didn't complete anything but made a start on the first chemistry booklet and got through a few questions on the thermodynamics. - they're so ridiculously long. :yawn: Thanks v much for the night-time support, FemaleBo55.:woo: <3

Hopefully, I will be able to wake up pretty early tomorrow morning. 8:30-9:00am..ish would be v ideal but I don't know if I'll be able to manage it considering I'm not asleep yet.

Goodnight, TSR!

I am still working on my coursework :h:
But you need a sleep so Good night :goodnight:
Original post by fatima1998
I am still working on my coursework :h:
But you need a sleep so Good night :goodnight:

Lol same!! Is it chemistry OCR Salters coursework???:u:
Timetable for today??
Today I'm going to do Maths and Biology revision

10:30am - 11:30am Maths - Cover as many topics as I can
* I'm currently 5 mins behind schedule due to printing issues.

11:40am - 12:40pm Biology B2 - Watch FreeScienceLessons Videos and make some notes
(edited 8 years ago)
Going 11.15 to 12.45pm for C4 vectors only, using the Solomon worksheets.

Hopefully I can catch up on most of C4 (differential equations, integration, vectors), FP1 (numerical methods, complex numbers) and M1 (moments) by end of Sunday.
I need to get my motivation back. Revision has been a bit slow this week.
Revising C2 for the whole day Radians,Cosine and Sine. Plan on doing all exercises then all exam questions and then solomon worksheets
Reply 1532
Original post by SuperHuman98
Timetable for today??

Sorry, I've just put it up. :smile:
Reply 1533
:work: 12:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Biology unit 5 - Diabetes.
Reply 1534
Starting to feel the stress now...

I'm going to focus on core 4 then core 3 then stats. Hopefully I won't end hating maths (and stats) by the end of the day.

Might do a cheeky Core 1 paper later.
Reply 1535
I love maths.
Original post by SkyJP
Going 11.15 to 12.45pm for C4 vectors only, using the Solomon worksheets.

Hopefully I can catch up on most of C4 (differential equations, integration, vectors), FP1 (numerical methods, complex numbers) and M1 (moments) by end of Sunday.

Completed C4 Vectors Solomon E worksheet. A few questions I couldn't do (4b,4c,8d) which I'll have to check up on later.

Going for lunch and will be starting the next session using textbook questions on FP1 numerical methods.
Reply 1537
Finished Diabetes quite early so I started on synaptic transmission which I also completed. Then I moved onto Histamine and Prostaglandins and I've covered that section too and finished notes. I will start on Muscular contraction in the next block at 2:00pm.
Scottish candidate if thats ok?

Biology unit 3 for me until 2:45
Reply 1539
Original post by Jeff548
Scottish candidate if thats ok?

Biology unit 3 for me until 2:45

Of course that's okay!

Good luck. ^-^

Latest

Trending

Trending