The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Medicine Offer Holders 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Michelin Man 96
I've already firmed Barts and waiting for the student login to apply for accomodation.... I can't find a map to show where Charterhouse square is in comparison to the whitechapel campus...

Charterhouse Square is close to Barbican station. It's about a 40 minute walk to get to the WC campus.
Reply 21
Hi guys. When do we apply for accommodation and is there a Facebook group set up for offer holders?
hey guys, definitely thinking of firming barts, heard dawson house is the best accommodation :smile: congrats to everyone here!
Reply 23
Just wondering, did anyone receive the offer email from qmul more than once?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 7me7
Just wondering, did anyone receive the offer email from qmul more than once?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yeah I did! I also received an interview invitation twice though so maybe it's just a problem with their systems :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by Funky_Giraffe
haha yeah I did! I also received an interview invitation twice though so maybe it's just a problem with their systems :tongue:

LOL same, I've received it 3 times already. Has your portal updated yet?
Reply 26
Original post by dj3k
LOL same, I've received it 3 times already. Has your portal updated yet?

I got it 3 times too! And nope, my portal still has my interview info on it. Has yours updated?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Funky_Giraffe

Yeah, it's most likely a problem with their systems. Or maybe they really want us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by 7me7
I got it 3 times too! And nope, my portal still has my interview info on it. Has yours updated?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet
Original post by 7me7
Yeah, it's most likely a problem with their systems. Or maybe they really want us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got another one... loool :biggrin:
i havent received offer email yet. just ucas update
Reply 31
Original post by hopefulmedic97
i havent received offer email yet. just ucas update

You should get an email from Barts soon, it usually comes a day after the UCAS update.
If the offer is AAA, do you reckon I would still have to finish EPQ and sit AS general studies as I mentioned them on my UCAS form?
Original post by Devilfinger101
If the offer is AAA, do you reckon I would still have to finish EPQ and sit AS general studies as I mentioned them on my UCAS form?

Probably. That is what they have based your offer on you doing.

Why not call and ask?
Reply 35
Anybody know how they regard A*AB on results day when your offer is AAA?
Original post by s0phi33
Anybody know how they regard A*AB on results day when your offer is AAA?

AFAIK they only take AAA and above. If you do not meet this, they will take people who have AAA and above from the waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 7me7
I'm thinking about maybe commuting for first year but I'm not sure- I haven't really looked into accommodation yet. I just think it might be quite difficult to commute as every day of uni is probably quite long and tiring as it is without a commute. But it is a potential option for me. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay , yeah it probably is quite tiring . I know people doing it and they seem to be coping. It's an option for me. I like living out too, living at home is possible... both got their pros and cons.
What's the situation with offer holder day(s)- is there a date already set?

Same situation as me. Would you let me know what they say please? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending