The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Numeracy & Literacy Tests

Scroll to see replies

Did they tell you what score you got on your test or pass or fail?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Nicky19813
Did they tell you what score you got on your test or pass or fail?

You only get an interview if you pass both maths & english test
They didnt say how many i got right but. Let me tell you this

Im absolutely crappp at maths and i didnt really revise either i dont know why i didnt . I expected not to get in but i made it to this stage
If you have a test coming up for DMU NURSING I suggest you practice LEVEL 1 & 2 FUNCTIONAL SKILLS MATHS AND ENGLISH test papers
The reason why i wrote this in capital is because the test isnt GCSE its more FUNCTIONAL SKILLS.
the test goes in stages

It starts from entry 3 then has a blank page and asks if your ready to continue it then moves on to level 1 and then level 2
The question are things you would get in a FUNCTIONAL SKILLS DIAGNOSTICS test paper

Thank me later x

Ps- google it , you will be surprised when you get to the actual test room- hint hint
Original post by Zionlove
Congrats what was the maths and English like? What do I need to revise

Think i saw you on the test date your name just fit your discription like you had your hair natural braided if im correct lol :smile:
I did mine thursday, im not use to exam conditions and got myself all worked up, your right its basic maths, i think i needed a bit longer as ran out of time so hoping i did enough i found the english fine i had just enough tine to complete that. Im hoping i find out soon if ive passed. X
I did mine thursday, im not use to exam conditions and got myself all worked up, your right its basic maths, i think i needed a bit longer as ran out of time so hoping i did enough i found the english fine i had just enough tine to complete that. Im hoping i find out soon if ive passed. X

I think the maximum waiting time is one week - goodluck x
Original post by Danielleat
I think the maximum waiting time is one week - goodluck x

Thanks x x
Has any one had their response yet if they got in or not ?
Original post by Danielleat
Has any one had their response yet if they got in or not ?

I have an offer for childrens nursing in sept. What about you x
Original post by emmawebb
I have an offer for childrens nursing in sept. What about you x

Congratulations!
I have an offer for adult nursing in September
hi, I have my test next week...I was just wondering how much time do they allow you to have for the 25 questions?x

Hi, i have my interview next week...i was just wondering how much time do they actually give for the questions?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending