The Student Room Group

What are your experiences with scorpios?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HmmIsIt
Erm... we do not do that.
We only stab you in the back if you have done us wrong, if you disrespect us then you're going to get everything.
Everyone lies, I'm very truthful when people ask me questions about what i think of them.

She said "most Scorpios", man. It's cool, we're all friends here. :smile:
Original post by HmmIsIt
Drop that tone of yours.

Or what?!??! hahaha
Original post by HmmIsIt
I won't lie, i don't actually want to date any girl because i know how moody i can get, you're bang on correct on that one.
I need my own space and time by myself.
Been told numerous times that I'm a 10/10 for facial aesthetics and even body, girls are always staring and gay guys will buy me drinks, i get many invitations to go out to clubs and parties. It might seem like I'm bragging but I'm telling the absolute 100% truth.
Even with good looks, I'm afraid to date because of how moody i am. Do girls dislike moody guys?

Don't worry about bragging. If you got it flaunt it. You sound like a typical Scorpio. We all need time alone
Original post by Foo.mp3

Omg that such a realistic representation of us Hahahah. Wow!
I would avoid the tail if I were you.
Reply 25
Original post by emobambam
Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.

I think you're the crazy one
Im a Libra guy and I have known many Scorpios, the women are fine it's only the long term that could be a problem. They secretive and passionate.
Reply 27
Original post by Retired_Messiah
or... it's rubbish?

Although it may not be accurate, there are similar traits amongst scorpios.
Reply 28
Original post by Zenomorph
Im a Libra guy and I have known many Scorpios, the women are fine it's only the long term that could be a problem. They secretive and passionate.

The women are very jealous.
Original post by HmmIsIt
The women are very jealous.

Sure so don't make them jealous, why would you want to?
The small ones are more venomous than the big ones.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Was struck by the same thing, couldn't believe it when I saw it :daydreaming:

Hahah spitting image,I'm amazed!
Reply 32
I have a scorpio brother and 2 cousins
they tend to be sensitive, annoying, and funny x'D
Reply 33
People on here basing the way they interact with people on their horoscopes... iz u 4 rel burh?!

it's like "you were born in November so I'm never gonna associate myself with you"

such birthdayism x'D
I've never been in love, but there have been two times I've really, really liked someone and one of them was a Scorpio so ... that's good, I guess? :lol:

Original post by z33
People on here basing the way they interact with people on their horoscopes... iz u 4 rel burh?!

I know, people are getting so passionate about a star sign. :rofl:
Reply 35
Sure so don't make them jealous, why would you want to?

Come show me where i said i want to make them jealous.
Reply 36
Original post by acupofgreentea
I've never been in love, but there have been two times I've really, really liked someone and one of them was a Scorpio so ... that's good, I guess? :lol:

I know, people are getting so passionate about a star sign. :rofl:

Ofcourse, everyone falls in love with us.
We are sexy af.
Original post by bluemadhatter
They are always suspicious of a character they don't know. They are really independent and ambitious. They make really good friends as once you gain their trust, they will always stay loyal to you and that may also include jealousy of other people. They need control of a situation to feel safe. It takes time to earn their trust fully. They are also really extreme characters depending on if you get on their bad side or good side. They can be manipulative when they want to be. Scorpio's make the worst enemies. They are really good at pointing out people who are dishonest or fake so always be honest to gain their trust. So far I've had good experiences with Scorpio's except one or 2 who only seemed to show the bad traits e.g. dishonesty, manipulative, control freak etc but I guess that's cause they didn't trust me for whatever reason :lol:

This is from my experience :h:

How many Scorpios have you met? Can you really feel confident saying they are "always" a certain way?
Original post by HmmIsIt
Come show me where i said i want to make them jealous.

??? Never said you did, English can't be your first language.
Reply 39
??? Never said you did, English can't be your first language.

Hmmm.. good boy.
Im not the one using 3 questions marks for asking a question with no words.

Quick Reply

Latest