The Student Room Group

I finally got a light green gem DAMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
Congrats! :h:

No, you can be proud. All those twelve gemmers were on their first light green gem at one point. :yep:

there are people with twelve gems :eek:
Original post by homeland.lsw
there are people with twelve gems :eek:

Good point. :lol: I know there are people with eleven, but I can't think of any with twelve.

Spoiler

Good point. :lol: I know there are people with eleven, but I can't think of any with twelve.

Spoiler

Literally haven't a clue...:I Also you know I don't troll, so why would I be.
I dumped the thing near the local recycling centre soooooo...Here's hoping for the best haha
Original post by ForestShadow
Got mine recently too :biggrin: Congrats!:h: we're half way there, wanna race you to the finish? xD

Also thought DAMA was a new cool trend like saying Dayum in a fresh way, damn it isnt, would still be better than damn daniel:tongue:

Shout out to student 403

Spoiler

:redface:

:adore:
Congrats
Original post by homeland.lsw
Literally haven't a clue...:I Also you know I don't troll, so why would I be.
I dumped the thing near the local recycling centre soooooo...Here's hoping for the best haha

That's the thing - I didn't think you'd be trolling, which was the worst part because I thought trolling would have been the preferable option.

Yeah, it's gone now - logically, that means it won't come back, so let's be logical about this. :yep: The problem has been dealt with, worry be gone. :yy:
Original post by ForestShadow
Got mine recently too :biggrin: Congrats!:h: we're half way there, wanna race you to the finish? xD

Also thought DAMA was a new cool trend like saying Dayum in a fresh way, damn it isnt, would still be better than damn daniel:tongue:

Shout out to student 403

Spoiler

Lmfao yeh, I thought the same thing :rofl:
Original post by z33
dark gem peasants all up in this thread x'D

I have 15 gems :u:

Spoiler

Reply 28
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I have 15 gems :u:

Spoiler

oh... my ... Gosh :lol: Yuuki! :rofl:
Original post by z33

:cute: Hey Z :hide:
Well done OP
Top tip: hold your funeral now, your life's over, you've been sucked in by this forum now :yep:
Original post by z33

By the way, you get points for guessing whom those other 10 gems belong to :wink: (pm me your answer :P)
Reply 33
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
By the way, you get points for guessing whom those other 10 gems belong to :wink: (pm me your answer :P)

alright alright :colone:
welcome to the club :biggrin:
Nobody cares.

Spoiler

Plantagenet Crown has 12 I think
Congrats! :h:

No, you can be proud. All those twelve gemmers were on their first light green gem at one point. :yep:

Thanks
I want to get a light green gem. :unimpressed:

Well done though :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Congrats

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest