The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Physics unit 1 revision until 3:15
Reply 1541
:work: 2:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Biology unit 5 - Sliding filament theory.
Going to spend the next hour doing biology coursework :smile:
Original post by FemaleBo55
Lol same!! Is it chemistry OCR Salters coursework???:u:

noo i was doing health and social care coursework :biggrin:
Reply 1544
I've completed the Sliding filament theory which was quite long and will start on the menstrual cycle in the next block at 4:00pm.
Original post by Anon_98
I've completed the Sliding filament theory which was quite long and will start on the menstrual cycle in the next block at 4:00pm.

haha! interesting topic to start the next block with

Spoiler

must finish all of developing fuels unit for as chem for retakess:angry: then next week revise paper two, so much stress retaking modules
Reply 1547
Original post by fatima1998
haha! interesting topic to start the next block with

Spoiler

:lol:
Reply 1548
:work: 4:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Biology unit 5.
EPQ time!
Joining the 4:00PM session today! I have my French Writing Controlled Assessment to memorise fully (around 500-600 words!). This is going to be hard be I can do it! Wish me luck! :biggrin:

:work: Logging out :work:
Do many people work while doing A-Levels? I'm working 32 hours this week coming :frown:
Reply 1552
I managed to complete the Menstrual/Oestrus cycle earlier than the allocated time, so made a small start on DNA technology and have written some notes on how reverse transcriptase works. Will continue with it and hopefully finish in the next block at 6:00pm.
Reply 1553
Original post by Gracemarielewis
Do many people work while doing A-Levels? I'm working 32 hours this week coming :frown:

32 hours. O_O That's so much.. will you get/ask for study leave/similar once we're close to the exams?
I'm back! I managed to remember about 1/10 of my whole French writing for my CA within 30 minutes - which I am happy about since I am not the memory type. I am going to join the next session expecting to have remember 3/10 - 4/10 of my writing.
Reply 1555
:work: 6:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Okay- I'm going to try and finish off the rest of what I started in the last block and also complete the In vivo gene cloning stuff. I should have some time left over so then I'll move onto either chemistry or maths bc I think I've done enough of Biology for today.
I'm gonna aim to finish notes on photosynthesis by the end of this study block!:biggrin:
I'll be finishing at least one chapter in my Chemistry notes, and finishing my English essay if I can.
Done with EPQ work for today, I'll catch up with it tomorrow. Right now, I'm gonna make bio flashcards on muscle contraction.
Reply 1559
I started at 7:15 rather than 6:00 bc I had to have dinner but I managed to complete DNA technology which means I have finisheddddddd making all my Bio unit 5 notes. :woo: I'm going to take a long break now bc I feel like I deserve it and restart in the 10:00pm block.- Maybe I'll do a Maths past paper.. haven't decided.

Latest

Trending

Trending