The Student Room Group

'I hated him at first... now we're best of friends'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IESY
So what i got from this thread was that to make a girl like me i first need to make her hate me???

or just knock her the **** out. Win/Win situation since she either would start to like you; or if not, you still would get some poon while she is still KO (if you know what I mean:colone:).

PS. take it easy, mods, this is just a joke!
Original post by fatima1998
You both think you are funny but this isn't funny!!!!
stop making fun of my personal life...
posting haraam in the posts doesn't make you halal
so FOR GOODNESS SAKE! STOP THIS BANTER ON TSR! :angry:

Spoiler

Well I can make my meat halal for you :wink:
Original post by The Diplomat.

you need to be halal first to make halal meat!
i called him but...

Spoiler

you need to be halal first to make halal meat!

oh, perhaps you can help me since you're a ❤•.¸✿¸.• 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 ℋ𝒆𝓵𝓹𝒆𝓻 •.¸✿¸.•❤
oh, perhaps you can help me since you're a ❤•.¸✿¸.• 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 ℋ𝒆𝓵𝓹𝒆𝓻 •.¸✿¸.•❤

WHYNOT!
I AM READY TO GIVE YOU LESSONS...

ikr!
i'll try to call him afterwards :h:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Some of the closest friends I've had in my life began like that. :lol: There was a girl at the beginning of secondary school I didn't get along with and we went on to become best friends and are still close friends to this day.

It doesn't happen as much now (one of my closest friends actually said she thought we'd be good friends before we even spoke :lol:), but a girl I'm kind of friends with did recently tell me she didn't like me when we first met because she thought I'd be stuck up. She assured me she soon realised I wasn't and she actually really likes me now, so that's a bit better, I suppose. :lol:

Awwww. Tbf my best friend at university said she didn't like me in freshers week because I was 'old' and wore a jack wills gilet :facepalm2: she thought I was really rah because of that and because my accent sounds posh. (Pls note I do not wear jack wills gilets anymore- allow my preppy phase)

Then she realised I love napping and hate people and we bonded over that and never separated again through all of university.

It would be great if you could make my meat halal as well, since no muslim girls want to take it in the mouth.:colone::colone::colone:
Original post by 0123456543210
It would be great if you could make my meat halal as well, since no muslim girls want to take it in the mouth.:colone::colone::colone:

there's no way 4 inches of meat can become halal, soz.
Reply 29
or just knock her the **** out. Win/Win situation since she either would start to like you; or if not, you still would get some poon while she is still KO (if you know what I mean:colone:).

PS. take it easy, mods, this is just a joke!

Are you Bill Cosby Jr. by any chance?
there's no way 4 inches of meat can become halal, soz.

Let's just pretend you did.:wink:
my meat is always 100% safe, even without safety:colone::colone::colone:
Original post by IESY
Are you Bill Cosby Jr. by any chance?

****, I wanted to say something about Mike Tyson, but then remembered....

Spoiler

It is weird, but 2 people I've had fights with are some of my closest friends now. Not every person whose head I tried to smash in is my friend, though.

Same! Two of my closest friends I've had or had arranged to fight at some point. In school of course, I'm not travelling folk.
Haraam

Yep good job; gotta make sure we make young girls feel ashamed of their perfectly natural emotions that they can't help.
WHYNOT!
I AM READY TO GIVE YOU LESSONS...

ikr!
i'll try to call him afterwards :h:

Yes please, i want a lesson too in maths (I LOVE MATHS)
Original post by OlaBabatunde
Yes please, i want a lesson too in maths (I LOVE MATHS)

YOU are going to be ban soon :biggrin:
I hate everyone at first, I just hang around the ones I start to hate slightly less
Thank you for your kind words.
Original post by Zargabaath
I hate everyone at first, I just hang around the ones I start to hate slightly less

Looooooolll, this is why we get on.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest