The Student Room Group

My Girlfriend has daddy issues, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
im a girl. i would go into detail but i dont wanna gross myself out about this

PM me if you want? I wanna help her out and it'd be good to talk to someone who's in her position as she doesn't really want to talk about it. If you don't want to then it's fine. I know it's a touchy subject but if it can help me help her then I'd like to do it.
Original post by Numan786
PM me if you want? I wanna help her out and it'd be good to talk to someone who's in her position as she doesn't really want to talk about it. If you don't want to then it's fine. I know it's a touchy subject but if it can help me help her then I'd like to do it.

i dont really know if i can give you constructive advice. also, in my case its not really about being neglected by my father but just finding people with his qualities attractive. its grossing me out just thinking about it now. if you feel like you have questions that might help you understand her a bit more, reply back and ill pm you.
Reply 22
i dont really know if i can give you constructive advice. also, in my case its not really about being neglected by my father but just finding people with his qualities attractive. its grossing me out just thinking about it now. if you feel like you have questions that might help you understand her a bit more, reply back and ill pm you.

Alright I guess I just want some clarification and a bit of advice. I get the feeling that's not a bad thing if the father was a good person and father though? Like you'd seek out those qualities in men?

Don't you dare PM my man. He doesn't give a crap about your problems
Can't go star city. Banned after last time :colondollar:

Lol don't bait her out. I want some genuine advice though. I hope she hasn't seen this.

how does she act in the bed? does she get overly clingy or attached after sex? that would also confirm that attachment issue.
Reply 25
Don't you dare PM my man. He doesn't give a crap about your problems

I'm going to bait you out Za***. Jesus just chill. Why can't you admit you have issues? Why cant we just talk about them? It isn't healthy. I care about you so let me help you.
Alright I guess I just want some clarification and a bit of advice. I get the feeling that's not a bad thing if the father was a good person and father though? Like you'd seek out those qualities in men?

yeah, for me it isnt really a bad thing. i wouldnt really say its much of a bad thing tbh for your gf either. if you play along with it for a while shell probably get over that craving and want the real you more. is he a good man?
I'm going to bait you out Za***. Jesus just chill. Why can't you admit you have issues? Why cant we just talk about them? It isn't healthy. I care about you so let me help you.

lol are you trolling on this Numi?
lol are you trolling on this Numi?

Who are you?
Who are you?

who are you? ive known numi for years
who are you? ive known numi for years

Oh really now, name begins with K? or A?
Beef tingsss. Numan is in trouble heheheheh

nope, havent spoken for at least two and a half years though iirc
Reply 33
yeah, for me it isnt really a bad thing. i wouldnt really say its much of a bad thing tbh for your gf either. if you play along with it for a while shell probably get over that craving and want the real you more. is he a good man?

From what I know he is a good man but he doesn't seem able to express his feelings much. I get the feeling she has a deep resentment towards him. She say's its over how he treats their mum but I think it is also to do with how he treats her.
Reply 34
nope, havent spoken for at least two and a half years though iirc

Wait, who is this?

when did he start chatting to you on tsr though? cause he is like, my guy. ye kahaun hai?
Wait, who is this?

bushra from sparkhill
Reply 37
bushra from sparkhill

The one who was in my year?
The one who was in my year?

maybe
when did he start chatting to you on tsr though? cause he is like, my guy. ye kahaun hai?

LOOOOL IM CREASED. My man has better taste to go for a girl called bushra. Go back to being BTEC love.
**** troll attempt
Btw, we know each from real life and are engaged

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending