The Student Room Group

What the heck just happened???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
and what your loft is in pristine condition...?

Yeah nobody goes in it so there's nothing up there.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Yeah nobody goes in it so there's nothing up there.

Also what exactly did you see in my loft?
:rofl:
Is it to late to say this isn't a troll
Original post by Foo.mp3
Didn't say owt about a dildo :dontknow:

Of course...and ;sexface; was just what? There for show?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
How would you react if you were cleaning your bedroom next week or something, and you found just that? :holmes:

"Huh, that's odd.... Ahhh well"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
Who ya gonna call?

I don't know... the police?
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

no you wouldn't...
Original post by BWV1007
I don't know... the police?

how do you know my name
Reply 128
But where did you get that creepy **** from?
no you wouldn't...

Yes, yes I would....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by In2u
But where did you get that creepy **** from?

:facepalm: I DON'T KNOW
Original post by Andy98
Yes, yes I would....

Posted from TSR Mobile

so would you be like meh...?
So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
I am seriously scared guys this is no joke.. What the actual **** is this??
image.jpg

so how was your night???
what happened after??
i need to know the whole story :biggrin:
Original post by fatima1998
so how was your night???
what happened after??
i need to know the whole story :biggrin:

Ok, well we stayed at a family friend's house...came back home this morning and I took that thing and dumped it at a recycling centre (because I CARE about the environment) and I'm at home now, trying to relax. My dad is shortening his business trip and will be returning tomorrow, and we actually burnt some sage, and threw eggs (a Bulgarian superstition supposedly used to get rid of evil eyes) and that's really all.
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you found a doll with a perfect likeness of you (well, as close to perfect as possible), I really don't think you'd just dismiss without a second glance.

Spoiler

Ok, well we stayed at a family friend's house...came back home this morning and I took that thing and dumped it at a recycling centre (because I CARE about the environment) and I'm at home now, trying to relax. My dad is shortening his business trip and will be returning tomorrow, and we actually burnt some sage, and threw eggs (a Bulgarian superstition supposedly used to get rid of evil eyes) and that's really all.

LOL thats kinda funny :toofunny:
but glad you are safe :h:
That doll must have come from the other side.

Maybe you should put a video-cam in the loft for the night... To see if there is any "activity" going on there...
so would you be like meh...?

Yup

Original post by TheOtherSide.
If you found a doll with a perfect likeness of you (well, as close to perfect as possible), I really don't think you'd just dismiss without a second glance.

Spoiler

That wasn't a doll:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
I am seriously scared guys this is no joke.. What the actual **** is this??
image.jpg

It's the staff of the Witch King. He lost in running away from Glorfindel. Legend has it that the WK was the most terrifying man to ever walk this earth. He sees all things at night, you cannot hide. He's instructed to kill all those that touched his staff.

So I hope you guys didn't touch it or else the spell would go on you and he'd find you all, sooner or later.

Research unsolved murder cases and it's all mysteries, the invisible killer of death, the staff of the Witch King.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest