The Student Room Group

My Girlfriend has daddy issues, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
bushra/fahmida/halima, same thing. ok well dude if you two have to speak online in order to solve whether she is a psycho or not, then you have serious issues. you two need to actually sit together and talk, not talk like this, and you two should not be thinking about marriage at all yet, esp you, when she sounds like she has serious esteem issues. good luck, call me when you get bored of your babe lol

Just say who you are, you're the one hiding. We know everyone else who is posting just not you.
Hahaha, you have no idea. Our relationship is sound, we can have a laugh stop being so butthurt and jealous.
Reply 61
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Da***q is going on here :rofl: DYING

I don't even know. I'm trying to work out who the other anon is.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Da***q is going on here :rofl: DYING

lol pm me fam, got this wasteman girl thinking this guy is gna marry her lol
Just say who you are, you're the one hiding. We know everyone else who is posting just not you.
Hahaha, you have no idea. Our relationship is sound, we can have a laugh stop being so butthurt and jealous.

your relationship is sound? why is your bf posting this thread lol, are you thick?
Original post by MsFahima
LOL at you getting all sensitive that they're dating. Jealous or what.

And I can comment if it's related to my friends. How about you get lost?

lol sideman always remains the third wheel, you keep being the irrelevant one interrupting :tongue:

ok! :smile: cya fams
your relationship is sound? why is your bf posting this thread lol, are you thick?

Rahh, were on the phone taking the piss out of you.
Don't worry, you'll be baited out really soon <3
lol sideman always remains the third wheel, you keep being the irrelevant one interrupting :tongue:

ok! :smile: cya fams

Third wheel? :rofl:

Bye
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

And keep talking to her until she faces the issue, admits it and deals with it.

And if she wont, make it clear that THAT is the reason you are leaving her.
Original post by returnmigrant
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

Calm down, this bish would never leave me xxx
Theres no issues, you guys are so bait.
Reply 69
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

I'm not leaving her. I want to fix it.
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

they are university students about to get engaged :tongue: there really are naive people like this yes
Rahh, were on the phone taking the piss out of you.
Don't worry, you'll be baited out really soon <3

you should take spelling classes, its we're, you sound like a chav too, maybe grow up before you get married lol so you dont sound inbred, although being at newcastle uni thats about the par level of intelligence :biggrin:

ooooo go on say my name on here!
Reply 72
bushra/fahmida/halima, same thing. ok well dude if you two have to speak online in order to solve whether she is a psycho or not, then you have serious issues. you two need to actually sit together and talk, not talk like this, and you two should not be thinking about marriage at all yet, esp you, when she sounds like she has serious esteem issues. good luck, call me when you get bored of your babe lol

I never said she was a psycho. We are talking I was asking the people on the forum for advice on how to approach it. Stop being anon and just show who you are.
you should take spelling classes, its we're, you sound like a chav too, maybe grow up before you get married lol so you dont sound inbred, although being at newcastle uni thats about the par level of intelligence :biggrin:

ooooo go on say my name on here!

You go to Aston love. You're probably a blick sket.
You can't say ****.
And I will.
You go to Aston love. You're probably a blick sket.
You can't say ****.
And I will.

hurry up babes, waiting, maybe use your 4 brain cells to think of a name
Reply 75

There's actually no issue. The relationship is sound and we are engaged. I was just looking to see if I could make her even happier than she is. She always cheers me up when I call her and I do enjoy talking to her. It also helps that she's really beautiful :tongue:
Original post by Numan786
There's actually no issue. The relationship is sound and we are engaged. I was just looking to see if I could make her even happier than she is. She always cheers me up when I call her and I do enjoy talking to her. It also helps that she's really beautiful :tongue:

lol i knew you were trolling fam. also point, dont use her looks as an excuse for her being an airhead, cause if this was actually real life, this other anon girl sounds like a total dumbass and so watch out! glgl
Reply 77
lol i knew you were trolling fam. also point, dont use her looks as an excuse for her being an airhead, cause if this was actually real life, this other anon girl sounds like a total dumbass and so watch out! glgl

Nah, she's actually really smart. She got better A-levels than me and is doing a hard degree at a good uni. I don't dislike anything about her. Ok, so who is this?

You live in Sparkhill?

Awww, I wonder why you can't find a man. Someone seems but hurt, are you a little bit jealous? You're calling me a dumbass? At least I got into uni with actual A levels and not BTECs :smile:
Also Alhamdullilah I don't live in Sparkhill.
Original post by Numan786
Nah, she's actually really smart. She got better A-levels than me and is doing a hard degree at a good uni. I don't dislike anything about her. Ok, so who is this?

You live in Sparkhill?

she is at newcastle, chill lol, unless youre at london met then yeah youd think newc is good
yep, im mr khans daughter, they all know me

Quick Reply

Latest