The Student Room Group

How do know if your guy friend wants to be more then friends?

I have this guy friend, and he can be really flirty. I've told him before that his behaviour is confusing and he assured me were just friends. Now from time to time he still makes weird comments so we had to have this convo again and he's said the same thing. I'm happy were just friends of course I prefer that.

But are there any other signs to tell if he actually likes me? because then I'd back of a bit

Because he has a pulse.
Reply 2
Original post by apronedsamurai

Because he has a pulse.

So I should feel his pulse? lol
Original post by Anonymous
So I should feel his pulse? lol

Nah, I was just joking.

How is his demenaour? I know you say he is being flirty etc; but, is he like with that other girls, or just you?

"Accidentially" touch him. Brush his arm, feel his hair, see his reaction.

More crucially, do you like him?
Reply 4
Nah, I was just joking.

How is his demenaour? I know you say he is being flirty etc; but, is he like with that other girls, or just you?

"Accidentially" touch him. Brush his arm, feel his hair, see his reaction.

More crucially, do you like him?

He is just a really nice guy, but tends to show me his emotional side which I'm sure he doesn't do with other girls.

I'll give that a go and no I'm not attracted to him like that at all

Because he has a pulse.

It's official, vampires and zombies can't get friend-zoned.
People aren't monolithic - they think and feel different things at different times, and sometimes they have mixed feelings at the same time. He might be a friend who sometimes finds you attractive and wants to express that. Does he ever act flirtatiously towards other people?
Reply 7
I think if he's told you twice now that you're just friends, then you're just friends?
If he's said your just friends twice then there is no need to concern yourself with this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending