The Student Room Group

I'm starting to like not washing/ showering.

It just feels like a chore.

Anyone get this?

Scroll to see replies

I bet you must be popular with your friends...
I don't think it is a chore paticuarly...well washing your hair can be annoying but it is just one of those things you need to do in life :smile:
tbh i actually quite like getting a shower because it is one of the few times people actually leave me alone and i get to be by myself :redface:
I often feel like I can't be bothered to get in the shower. Once I'm in I can't be bothered to get out.

I think I just don't like moving...
Don't do it for a week and realise why you should like it.
I love it. I don't feel right until I've had a shower :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
It just feels like a chore.

Anyone get this?

don't you smell of **** then?
Same OP. I shower once a week. I wash my hair every three days or so so that it's not noticeable.

I'm convinced that no one knows.
There's a thin line between this and getting eaten by your seventeen cats in your hoarder's mess of an apartment.
Reply 9
I expect the number of friends will be inversely proportional to the length of time between washing.
Says the angry redhead.
Says the angry redhead.

You have a point :tongue:

How do you stand your own funk after 2 days though? I know I couldn't
Same OP. I shower once a week. I wash my hair every three days or so so that it's not noticeable.

Your fanny or balls are probably humming
Original post by Maker
I expect the number of friends will be inversely proportional to the length of time between washing.

So if you live in the shower the number of friends you have approaches infinity?
Reply 14
Showers. :lovehug: I love them.
Reply 15
Original post by Student403
So if you live in the shower the number of friends you have approaches infinity?

Its a none zero asymptote.
Original post by Maker
Its a none zero asymptote.

But then if you have just less than the asymptote the number of friends approaches negative infinity!?
Reply 17
Original post by Student403
But then if you have just less than the asymptote the number of friends approaches negative infinity!?

Probably, its been years since I done any maths.. I think its just a straight line that intersects the 0 time between washing with n, the number of friends.
Original post by Maker
Probably, its been years since I done any maths.. I think its just a straight line that intersects the 0 time between washing with n, the number of friends.

That would be a negative x value asymptote which would make sense :biggrin:
Reply 19

You wash your hair more than you shower? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest