The Student Room Group

New Pakistani Muslim Superhero called Miss Marvel.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EccentricDiamond
How can she fight crime if her husband does not let her and his other wife's out of the house unaccompanied

Oh come on, you can do better than that.

I was expecting stuff like "what's her superpower, spontaneous combustion?" "What's her other name? Captain McP*kiPants?"
This is baby is ripe for the Joker~

And every cat in Gotham already knows her weakness :3
Original post by Longshot700
Oh come on, you can do better than that.

I was expecting stuff like "what's her superpower, spontaneous combustion?" "What's her other name? Captain McP*kiPants?"

Her super power is subservience to men
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Her super power is subservience to men

:stink:
Im peeved I didnt get vol 1 issue 1 when I had the chance. that things a major collectible now :| I hear the comic is good (havent read it). at least I have 1st print issue 1 of spidergwen, so i cant complain too much
Original post by The Joker ~
This is baby is ripe for the Joker~

And every cat in Gotham already knows her weakness :3

Wtf
Nah ..seriously... I'm already a fan!!

We need role models like her

... I'd call her Miss Marvellous though
marvel def created some good female characters in 2013/14. kamala; gwen stacey (from alternate universe where she is spiderwoman and was responsible for peters death) and silk (american- korean woman who was bitten by same spider peter was bitten by but placed in a secure bunker for 15 years to prevent being hunted by a villian).

in fact, you could say marvel have definitely embraced multiculturalism more than dc (dc in comparison has adopted same sex relationships more)
Original post by The Joker ~
Nah ..seriously... I'm already a fan!!

We need role models like her

... I'd call her Miss Marvellous though

is that lelouch as the joker in ur pm?
This hasn't gone how I have expected.
This hasn't gone how I have expected.

were you trying to incite muslims/pakistanis to hate this or for people to hate there being a muslim in a comic?

im a practicing muslim male and I think kamalas a good character. in fact, shes a good female character full stop rather than a token character or someone there to attract a Muslim demographic.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by quasa
were you trying to incite muslims/pakistanis to hate this or for people to hate there being a muslim in a comic?

im a practicing muslim male and I think kamalas a good character. in fact, shes a good female character full stop rather than a token character or someone there to attract a Muslim demographic.

The latter.
If I was in a relationship,id def ask my gf to cosplay as silk (2nd costume), spidergwen or varona from durarara x2 anime (biker outfit).

personal fav comic from last few years was superior spiderman.

Spoiler

The latter.

interesting lol
Reply 74
Bet you Priyanka Chopra plays the character in any film adaption.
Original post by Yawn!
Bet you Priyanka Chopra plays the character in any film adaption.

nah, ud need a 17-19 year old asian/ latina actress.
That would be pretty Sikh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending