The Student Room Group

Will you be faithful during your marriage?

I probably will have to get married if I want a woman to stay with me for longer than a few years and to have kids with me. But, I will probably be making full use of the 'liberated' women out there, in other words being unfaithful.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lets be honest.. you're never gonna convince a girl to marry you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I probably will have to get married if I want a woman to stay with me for longer than a few years and to have kids with me. But, I will probably be making full use of the 'liberated' women out there, in other words being unfaithful.

Then you're an awful person. Cheating is never justified.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Reue
Lets be honest.. you're never gonna convince a girl to marry you.

Oh, I will.
No, I have a plan to **** as many people as possible when I am married.
How is this even a question?
Reply 6
Original post by Katty3
Then you're an awful person. Cheating is never justified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chances are I will get cheated on by wife too (infidelity is pretty common today) and also one woman gets boring after a while so life needs to be spiced up. But I need benefits of marriage too, stable family to raise kids etc
I don't see why you would bother to get married to someone if you had planned, before getting married and before meeting your future wife, that you were going to cheat on her.
Reply 8
Original post by Vikingninja
No, I have a plan to **** as many people as possible when I am married.

You're joking about it, but that's my actual plan.
Why get married if you don't intend to be faithful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course
Original post by Anonymous
You're joking about it, but that's my actual plan.

Good for you.
Errrm...why would I want to get married to cheat my husband?:colonhash:

The goal is to get married and there is no question of being unfaithful whatsoever!:h:
Original post by Changing Skies
Why get married if you don't intend to be faithful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I and my children will need the benefits of marriage
Critical error. Abort. Abort.

F***s not given.
Reply 15
so you'd only marry someone so as to chain them to you and have kids with them while in the background you're going round ****ing other bitches that aren't chained to someone else? isn't that juuuuuuussssssssstttttttt a tad bit selfish?
No never will get married
Original post by z33
so you'd only marry someone so as to chain them to you and have kids with them while in the background you're going round ****ing other bitches that aren't chained to someone else? isn't that juuuuuuussssssssstttttttt a tad bit selfish?

Our whole society is selfish, I might aswell be selfish too.
If I wanted to be a player I would be, if I wasn't going to be faithful I wouldn't have a wife
Once I find "the one" I will love her until I die.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending