migrant children being raped in Calais

Scroll to see replies

:puke:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:puke:

There isn't really much else to say on the matter
yuck... they must have all sorts of diseases now
Reply 4
So I suppose we should let the refugees in so we can be fair and let them have a go of abusing our children too? Racist otherwise, we need quotas. #RapeSoRefugee
Reply 5
There are rapists among the refugees. Who would have thought? Poor kids.
If they manage to find out who the perpetrators were, they should be dropped right back off in whatever middle-eastern shithole they're from.

Yesterday, Muslim migrants were pictured holding a Friday prayer service

Why is that in the bulletpoints at the top of the article? It has no relevance.

Teenage boys aren't nine year old girls, so their prayers don't come into it.
Original post by MildredMalone
If they manage to find out who the perpetrators were, they should be dropped right back off in whatever middle-eastern shithole they're from.

Why is that in the bulletpoints at the top of the article? It has no relevance.

Teenage boys aren't nine year old girls, so their prayers don't come into it.

EU rules can prevent governments from doing what you suggest.
Reply 8
Original post by The_Opinion
EU rules can prevent governments from doing what you suggest.

I think if they don't have asylum they can be sent back.
Original post by llys
I think if they don't have asylum they can be sent back.

Under EU rules they cannot be, any person who is from what is deemed a war zone etc cannot be sent back to such a place, even if they rape and murder etc. I don't agree with that rule, I think it is ridiculous but that is the rule.
Reply 10
Original post by The_Opinion
Under EU rules they cannot be, any person who is from what is deemed a war zone etc cannot be sent back to such a place, even if they rape and murder etc. I don't agree with that rule, I think it is ridiculous but that is the rule.

Another good reason for leaving the EU - escaping it's bizarre rules on just about everything you care to imagine.
Reply 11
Original post by Foo.mp3
Don't worry, Jude Law is on hand to make sure they're all OK :h: (another day another well meaning moron completely out of his depth) :rolleyes:

Another wet behind the ears do-gooder.
Original post by llys
There are rapists among the refugees. Who would have thought? Poor kids.

There are rapists among the British native population too, it's just convenient to pretend otherwise to push our xenophobe agenda, isn't it?

Who'd have ****ing thought, though, that there's more crime when you herd people into a ****ing slum camp and make them live in total poverty with no police, healthcare, or anything else.

If a few thousand British people had been living in the same conditions, there'd also be an abnormally large rate of crime.
what a strange world we live in.................
Reply 14
really sad news
Omfg, that is awful.
Reply 16
Original post by JordanL_
Who'd have ****ing thought, though, that there's more crime when you herd people into a ****ing slum camp and make them live in total poverty with no police, healthcare, or anything else.

If a few thousand British people had been living in the same conditions, there'd also be an abnormally large rate of crime.

I'd agree on theft etc. but do you really, genuinely, think rapists need an excuse to be rapists?
Original post by llys
Do you really, genuinely, think rapists need an excuse to be rapists?

Who said anything about excuses?

Crime is more common in conditions like the ones in Calais, this is a fact. It has nothing to do with the fact that they're refugees, that's my point.

Maybe worth keeping in mind that these kids are refugees too, and if we'd let them in instead of letting them be confined to slums then they'd have had some protection.
Reply 18
Original post by JordanL_
Who said anything about excuses?

Crime is more common in conditions like the ones in Calais, this is a fact. It has nothing to do with the fact that they're refugees, that's my point.

I think that depends on the crime. It is reasonable to think that theft is more common in such conditions. I am not so sure about rape. I don't see how living conditions cause someone to rape. Do you have any source for that?
Reply 19
Oh! I see now. It's because there are few women to go around, so some of the men will rape boys. Yes, that has been observed in prisons and the military as well, I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending