The Student Room Group

Lara Logan decides to speak about her attack in Tahrir Square

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marco1
Are you mad? He posted relevant research studies which you should be interested in if you weren't so afraid to have your assumptions challenged. If you want to get abusive please get off my thread.

:facepalm2:
Reply 21
Original post by queen-bee
I don't remember ever being raped in the Middle East ... Perhaps you can englighten me. I'm not denying that rapes occur but what people are saying on here comes across as racist

Perhaps that’s ‘your’ problem: perceiving comments as racist when they’re not?
Reply 22
I don't remember ever being raped in the Middle East ... Perhaps you can englighten me. I'm not denying that rapes occur but what people are saying on here comes across as racist

I thought you were living in London in a wealthy family. Try to wander around in the suburbs of Cairo wearing a skirt.
Original post by Josb
I thought you were living in London in a wealthy family. Try to wander around in the suburbs of Cairo wearing a skirt.

I have been around the Middle East wearing a skirt and shorts
Original post by Betelgeuse-
hmm

he is a nazi, report him
Reply 25

Where in the Middle East? A gated community in Dubai or Lebanon is different from the metro in Cairo.

There you go with the R word again. It's not racist if its fact
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
he is a nazi, report him

Original post by Josb
Where in the Middle East? A gated community in Dubai or Lebanon is different from the metro in Cairo.

I've been to Riyadh in a bikini. Don't be racist.
Original post by Josb

Those exactly places you've just mentioned

You are lying through your teeth
Original post by kunta ola kinte

Riyadh*

Another liar
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EccentricDiamond
You are lying through your teeth

The Middle East is my second home
You never actually respond to any arguments. Posting one liners doesn't make you win.

yes they do
I watch the video of OP and two questions I have for Queen Bee and others are:

1) Have you actually watched the video?

2) Do you honestly, genuinely believe that if we swapped the 100,000 Egyptians with 100,000 people from the UK, that that incident WOULD EVER UNFOLD as Lara Logan describes?
Riyadh*

That's what I wrote.

A nazi with a fairly good sense of humour

I once listened to those weird /pol/ songs, you little shits can be pretty funny tbh
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I watch the video of OP and two questions I have for Queen Bee and others are:

1) Have you actually watched the video?

2) Do you honestly, genuinely believe that if we swapped the 100,000 Egyptians with 100,000 people from the UK, that that incident WOULD EVER UNFOLD as Lara Logan describes?

Who knows. There are bad people in every community. But to make out like rape only happens in Arab countries alone is sickening
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
A nazi with a fairly good sense of humourI once listened to those weird /pol/ songs, you little shits can be pretty funny tbh

OY VEYy

OY GEVALT

https://youtu.be/iHM_PHKpKyU
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending