The Student Room Group

Bexley grammar sixth form application

Hi have people started getting offers for bexley grammar sixth form? I applied in december to do a levels and haven't got any response back. My predicted grades at the time were 2 A*s, 5As an 3Bs (but they've improved since i've done my mocks). I thought I hadn't got in because maybe my grades weren't good enough but my friend got a conditional offer and her grades are mainly Cs and a couple of Ds. Does anyone know how the application process works or why I haven't got any response back??

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by ryanross
Hi have people started getting offers for bexley grammar sixth form? I applied in december to do a levels and haven't got any response back. My predicted grades at the time were 2 A*s, 5As an 3Bs (but they've improved since i've done my mocks). I thought I hadn't got in because maybe my grades weren't good enough but my friend got a conditional offer and her grades are mainly Cs and a couple of Ds. Does anyone know how the application process works or why I haven't got any response back??

Hey That's the same thing with me , my friend got like all C's and she got into BGS and ppl way cleverer than her didnt i really dont understand tbh! Did you apply to Townley Grammar School :P
Reply 3
Yeah but I think I flunked the maths test aha. I think it might be because she applied for IB and I applied for a levels? I guess we'll just have to wait and see lol 😕
Yeah but I think I flunked the maths test aha. I think it might be because she applied for IB and I applied for a levels? I guess we'll just have to wait and see lol 😕

Wht schiol do u go to now? I dud the tgs maths exam too i think I did ayt doe x
i think i did alrufht!
what were ur alevels for tgs?
i was in the study room for the exam 😡 cozz tooo many ppl :^(

hey i've received an offer for the IB around a month ago but my friend who has applied to do A levels only just got an email inviting her to come for an interview, so i wouldn't worry!
Original post by ithinkitslily
hey i've received an offer for the IB around a month ago but my friend who has applied to do A levels only just got an email inviting her to come for an interview, so i wouldn't worry!

i didnt get an offer :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri

i didnt get an offer for bgs :frown:

aw im sorry
have you applied to other places?
aw im sorry
have you applied to other places?

Yeh townley u
Yeh townley u

yeah dartford, chis + sid, my school

What is your school?
I also applied for dggs, chis and sid,townley,bgs and beths :smile:

We are getting our confirmation from townley on the 8 th of feb (well during that week)

Hey did u get into townley grammar ?
i did 😀😁
Reply 13
welldone :colondollar: and haven't got a response yet but i got into bexley :smile:
i really want to get into beths!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
welldone :colondollar: and haven't got a response yet but i got into bexley :smile:

Well done x
Original post by lilsadkitty
i really want to get into beths!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you do :smile: x I applied to Beths but now i got into Townley I dont really care about Beths

But it is good to get into a lot of schools :wink:
Reply 17
Wow, I remember applying to all these places for year 7. I feel a little old now :eek:
Original post by Manexopi
Wow, I remember applying to all these places for year 7. I feel a little old now :eek:

Lol what year you in?
Reply 19
Lol what year you in?

Year 13 so not much older than you guys. I was going to apply to a Bexley school for Sixth form but that meant I would have to wake up early so I didn't. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest