The Student Room Group

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Mauryan
Lol no one in their right mind would believe that Poland would take over Germany economically. His link is obviously a polish one and even that it starts of with a big "If".

Yes, it is a study and if you wrote the whole article it suggest it would be more likely to happen. Given all the modern circumstances, what is happening I say it is real.

The West has unstable, multicultural society where no one believes to anybody. It has a lot of muslims who live on welfare and having a lot of children. This will recquire more money so the UK government will need to raise taxes and make austerity on the natives.

This again will make the firms go away to search for healthy countries. The one with a homogenous society where birthrates are normal and not social conflicts. Of course in Europe it will be the eastern part.
Original post by DorianGrayism
No surprise. Eastern Europe is full of racists and is 40 years behind the rest of Europe.

Poland cannot even take in 10,000 refugees even though it has a population of 40 Million.

Their attitude is laughable considering the number of Polish immigrants around the world and the Polish refugees during WW2.

It's their country, they should be allowed to decide who enters it. So what if a lot of Polish people immigrate to other countries? That's because Poland is in the EU and any citizen of an EU country can live in another EU country. Most of the refugees aren't citizens of EU countries so Poland should be allowed to decide whether they want to take them in. It's not racist to not take in everyone who wants to come.
Reply 162
Original post by neal95
hopefully we wont have to take their polish aswell after june. not that i disagree with them

LOLL!
Reply 163
Anyway this is Britain.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7050/620/1600/british.0.jpg

A rotten society with a oldering population and muslim people making a significant part of the young section of society.
Reply 164
Original post by DorianGrayism
No surprise. Eastern Europe is full of racists and is 40 years behind the rest of Europe.

Poland cannot even take in 10,000 refugees even though it has a population of 40 Million.

Their attitude is laughable considering the number of Polish immigrants around the world and the Polish refugees during WW2.

Eastern Europe is smart. There will never be a 7/7 bombing in Warshava. And yes, Pland do not want the illiterate stone age muslims. They are sending it to you. So enjoy on them.
I am not Muslim or African, but how can the "Polish" government release such an claim ironically when its residents come to the UK and just take advantage of our benefits system and our cheap "currency conversion". Disgusting. Also they fail to integrate with us whites in area's which is utterly disappointing.
Original post by Oblivion99
I am not Muslim or African, but how can the "Polish" government release such an claim ironically when its residents come to the UK and just take advantage of our benefits system and our cheap "currency conversion". Disgusting. Also they fail to integrate with us whites in area's which is utterly disappointing.

Exactly over 600,000 have arrived here and they have the highest number of people of all nationalities in Europe that are claiming child benefits
Original post by mark36
There's no hypocrisy in this. Most of Polish people easily assimilate into English culture, as they share many liberal and Christianity-influenced values.

It's a bit too optimistic to imply that a Polish immigrant in England has the same mentality, culture and skills as a Syrian immigrant in Poland. (That's not to say Syrians cannot integrate into Polish culture, it's just that it's simply much harder for them to do so than for a Pole in England.)

This is just like me saying "after the number of english people who come to Spain, all of syrian refugees ought to be sent straight to england to see how *they* like it."

Who is the real hypocrite now?

1) who care about cultural differences? it's all about "diversity"? right? and multiculturalism, right? tolerance etc
2) the english people in spain aren't working there. they're just living there. poles take jobs. it's a fact. I don't claim that they're not suitable for the jobs - quite the opposite - if they work and they sometimes work harder and for less money, then there you go - jobs taken. that's bad.
Reply 168
Original post by Ciel.
Doubt it ; ) Good riddance!

Bahaha! You're such a loser. Very amusing. :lol:

Now enjoy as 'your' country is taken over by your betters. :u:
Original post by Trapz99
It's their country, they should be allowed to decide who enters it.

Start off with a false point.

Where did I say they shouldn't be allowed to decide? I didn't. I said their decisions were based on racism and they were hypocrites considering their history.
Original post by slaven
Eastern Europe is smart. There will never be a 7/7 bombing in Warshava. .

They have the Holocaust instead.
Reply 171
Original post by Yawn!
Bahaha! You're such a loser. Very amusing. :lol:

Now enjoy as 'your' country is taken over by your betters. :u:

People like you are the reason why some people are racists. :biggrin:
Reply 172
Original post by Garage777
During an interview on Polish TV station Polsat, Beata Szydlo said,

'Poland has not taken immigrants this year and is unlikely to take them in the near future.'

Africans BUILT Poland!!!
Original post by Prajna
Africans BUILT Poland!!!

???
Reply 174
Original post by greendragonfly
???

One word, Polish Civil War.
Reply 175
Original post by Ciel.
It bothers me because I want Britain to remain a mostly white nation. I don't want to go into a shop and feel like suddenly I'm in a freaking Pakistan.

Get
Reply 176
Original post by Ciel.
It bothers me because I want Britain to remain a mostly white nation. I don't want to go into a shop and feel like suddenly I'm in a freaking Pakistan.

Get pregnant. Soon. Repeatedly.
Original post by Prajna
One word, Polish Civil War.

'Polish Civil War' refers to at least 10 different events. So still no idea what you have in mind.
Reply 178
Original post by 41b
Get pregnant. Soon. Repeatedly.

I can't : <
Reply 179
Original post by Ciel.
I can't : <

Did vegetarianism break your ovaries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending