The Student Room Group

Two virgins have sex. Condom present or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's funny you say that because I was brought up Catholic and went to Catholic school.

Then you should consult your priest! The enemy is really active in the 21st Century!
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I know the size that'll work for you :wink:

Condoms are weird. I didn't actually expect them to be so long. Although a 'small' one is too small in length for me :colone:

I need to measure my girth though... that's the more important statistic for condoms it would seem.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Condoms are weird. I didn't actually expect them to be so long. Although a 'small' one is too small in length for me :colone:

I need to measure my girth though... that's the more important statistic for condoms it would seem.

I don't think they're that long. The size is all relative :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think they're that long. The size is all relative :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean the size is relative?

They have objective lengths (maximum lengths) and girths [that they are optimal for working with].

They have objective lengths (maximum lengths) and girths [that they are optimal for working with].

I mean what you and someone else thinks is long.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just buy a one-size-fits-all-cocks Condom, you can get one at Asda £3.44 for a double-pack!
Original post by DinduMuffin
Just buy a one-size-fits-all-cocks Condom, you can get one at Asda £3.44 for a double-pack!

Expensive as **** mate on that student lifestyle.

In reality this is clearly why I don't want to use a condom :colonhash:

Babies are 100x more expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you get really low on cash you could always wrap it in clingfilm
Babies are 100x more expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Comeon mate, obvious sarcasm is obvious :P
Reply 30
No contraception is 100% effective against pregnancy that's why you have to at least use 2 to get 100% or like 99.99999999999999%

Posted from TSR Mobile

using three is better as it adds girth.
Original post by TeeEm
using three is better as it adds girth.

I didn't mean 2 condoms TeeEm lol. I meant 2 contraceptives like the pill and the condom.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It's possible to be a virgin and have an STI.

I can't imagine how much that would suck.
Reply 33
I didn't mean 2 condoms TeeEm lol. I meant 2 contraceptives like the pill and the condom.

I am sorry about my limitations.
Original post by TeeEm
I am sorry about my limitations.

Nah, it was unclear based on how I said it.
Reply 35
No contraception is 100% effective against pregnancy that's why you have to at least use 2 to get 100% or like 99.99999999999999%

You do understand how probability works, right?

I was personally in the situation the OP described and we decided to not use condoms. Didn't use them for the entirety of our relationship.
Original post by Dheorl
You do understand how probability works, right?

I was personally in the situation the OP described and we decided to not use condoms. Didn't use them for the entirety of our relationship.

Yes, I understand that there's still a chance of it happening, there being millions of people using condoms every single day...
Reply 37
I mean what you and someone else thinks is long.

Statistically speaking, as far as average penises and condoms are concerned, condoms can reasonably be classed as "long".
Reply 38
Yes, I understand that there's still a chance of it happening, there being millions of people using condoms every single day...

I mean from the point of view of a pill being (at least) 99.99% effective. I mean sure, if you want to take that to (at least) 99.999% then be my guest, but you most certainly don't need two methods to get near 100% if they're used properly.
Original post by Dheorl
Statistically speaking, as far as average penises and condoms are concerned, condoms can reasonably be classed as "long".

It's an inside joke, stay out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending