The Student Room Group

I don't know my fathers address history?

The question asked if either your parents, step parents or guardians have lived out of the uk since 2013. My moved to the Philippines in 2012 and it asks for the past 3 years address history, but I don't know his address history. I technically don't not have contact with him as I have him on facebook, but he ignores my messages and my question. My grandmother says she doesn't know his address history either and he has no phone number to contact. ... I live with my mother and she has no contact with him at all. I'm quite confused about it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KathleenDelilah
The question asked if either your parents, step parents or guardians have lived out of the uk since 2013. My moved to the Philippines in 2012 and it asks for the past 3 years address history, but I don't know his address history. I technically don't not have contact with him as I have him on facebook, but he ignores my messages and my question. My grandmother says she doesn't know his address history either and he has no phone number to contact. ... I live with my mother and she has no contact with him at all. I'm quite confused about it?

I would say if you don't have the information and he is unresponsive (and you've tried to get in touch) then fill in the form as if you have no contact with him at all. So untick the box to say one of your parents has lived outside the UK - for the purposes of SFE a parent who is uncontactable isn't a parent.
Original post by PQ
I would say if you don't have the information and he is unresponsive (and you've tried to get in touch) then fill in the form as if you have no contact with him at all. So untick the box to say one of your parents has lived outside the UK - for the purposes of SFE a parent who is uncontactable isn't a parent.

thank you, yeah think I'm just going to say no. Don't see why it should matter anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest