The Student Room Group

What are your experiences with scorpios?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
How many Scorpios have you met? Can you really feel confident saying they are "always" a certain way?

I have not met a scorpio who is like any other person.
Original post by HmmIsIt
Hmmm.. good boy.
Im not the one using 3 questions marks for asking a question with no words.

Oh I see, you got rejected and now you want to lash out at any old person , what a coward, no wonder she doesn't like you.

LOL.
Reply 42
Original post by Zenomorph
Oh I see, you got rejected and now you want to lash out at any old person , what a coward, no wonder she doesn't like you.

LOL.

I am a scorpio, and scorpios never get rejected because we don't chase. We get chased by girls left right and centre.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
How many Scorpios have you met? Can you really feel confident saying they are "always" a certain way?

Well the question was what are your experiences with scorpios... so that is just from my experience. Doesn't mean its true for ALL :tongue:
All of the scorpios that I know are wonderful people :h:

But it has to be said that I don't believe in horoscopes etc :bigsmile:
Original post by HmmIsIt
As above.

I'm a Scorpio. Other scorpios I know have very exotic sexual tastes, similar to me.

Having read up about this, I'm pretty much word for word the description of a Scorpio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HmmIsIt
I am a scorpio, and scorpios never get rejected because we don't chase. We get chased by girls left right and centre.

BS ! You cried when she turned you down, haha !
QUOTE=RobML;63198001]I think you're the crazy one
Now, I'm just going to take a wild wild guess here. You are a Scorpio?
Reply 48
OMFG SCORPIOS are freaking satan in every way.
They're so horny but you wouldn't even know unless you were the one getting down with them.

you know what really drives me crazy is it's so hard to form any kind of relationship with them, it's like they never ****ing trust you even after you've given them a million reasons to trust you, it literally takes 7 years fml.....they're so mysterious and seductive though even in friendships idk they're just not good for me...
Reply 49
Original post by batoot
OMFG SCORPIOS are freaking satan in every way.
They're so horny but you wouldn't even know unless you were the one getting down with them.

you know what really drives me crazy is it's so hard to form any kind of relationship with them, it's like they never ****ing trust you even after you've given them a million reasons to trust you, it literally takes 7 years fml.....they're so mysterious and seductive though even in friendships idk they're just not good for me...

Most of what you said there is true except from the comparison to Satan.
Never the less, we sexy or what...
Reply 50
Original post by HmmIsIt
Most of what you said there is true except from the comparison to Satan.
Never the less, we sexy or what...

idk I've never been attracted to a scorpio before (only reason I know that stuff is cause one of my closest friends was one) and I feel like scorpion traits aren't compatible with me except for perhaps the sexuality, yes everyone knows scorpios are classically sexy but personally I'm more into the capricorn type of sexy when it comes to guys.

to answer one of your earlier posts about disliking moody guys: no I actually like it lol, it's kinda sweet (not anger but moodiness)
Reply 51
Original post by batoot
idk I've never been attracted to a scorpio before (only reason I know that stuff is cause one of my closest friends was one) and I feel like scorpion traits aren't compatible with me except for perhaps the sexuality, yes everyone knows scorpios are classically sexy but personally I'm more into the capricorn type of sexy when it comes to guys.

to answer one of your earlier posts about disliking moody guys: no I actually like it lol, it's kinda sweet (not anger but moodiness)

Where can i find a girl like you?
Give me an example of moodiness not involving anger.
Reply 52
Original post by HmmIsIt
Where can i find a girl like you?
Give me an example of moodiness not involving anger.

dk there's definately more like me floating around somewhere.

Spoiler

I mean kind of like when they don’t want to talk and just “be”, like anger is a very actively aggressive emotion and threatening, I think moodiness is kind of childish and sweet.
it’s really that guys with “capricorn traits" are supposed to be hardworking,driven, practical and dominant and yet there’s this kind of childishness to moodiness it’s such a magnetic twist to me idk. It’s kinda like a kid with a cute face: even when they’re being difficult it’s lovable because they’re cute.

I can’t think of an example, I guess moodiness includes irritability then I just don’t like the violence that using the word anger implies.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by batoot
dk there's definately more like me floating around somewhere.

Spoiler

I mean kind of like when they don’t want to talk and just “be”, like anger is a very actively aggressive emotion and threatening, I think moodiness is kind of childish and sweet.
it’s really that guys with “capricorn traits" are supposed to be hardworking,driven, practical and dominant and yet there’s this kind of childishness to moodiness it’s such a magnetic twist to me idk. It’s kinda like a kid with a cute face: even when they’re being difficult it’s lovable because they’re cute.

I can’t think of an example, I guess moodiness includes irritability then I just don’t like the violence that using the word anger implies.

Interesting.. are you hot?
Reply 54
Original post by HmmIsIt
Interesting.. are you hot?

wouldn't walk around saying that I am since everything is subjective.
why don't you find out for yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by batoot
wouldn't walk around saying that I am since everything is subjective.
why don't you find out for yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm... i like you more now.
Guys, it's five in the morning, no one should care this much about star signs. :hand:

Original post by Indeterminate
But it has to be said that I don't believe in horoscopes etc :bigsmile:

People often say Leos are one of the best star signs, so logically, it would make sense that star signs are real. :u:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by acupofgreentea
Guys, it's five in the morning, no one should care this much about star signs. :hand:

People often say Leos are one of the best star signs, so logically, it would make sense that star signs are real. :u:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, on this evidence, one would have to conclude that Leos are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to come across :awesome:

Exactly. There's no consistency whatsoever :lol:
how is this thread still going

why do people care
Original post by Indeterminate
Well, on this evidence, one would have to conclude that Leos are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to come across :awesome:

From an entirely unbiased point of view, I can't help but reach the same conclusion. :u: You are all welcome us Leos bless you all with our existences.

Spoiler

Exactly. There's no consistency whatsoever :lol:

On the upper hand, it means you have an option as to what you want the next week to be like.

Is your horoscope promising romance but you could really do with an extra couple of quid this month? No problem, this other magazine says you'll find riches this week, just go with that one. :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest