The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask the community how long you will be spending revising over the Easter if at all. I am aiming for 94 hours, my current frame of mind is that I should spend as long as I can revising in the Easter and then I can enjoy the extra long summer holidays (14 weeks) after my exams :P
Original post by TRAnders
Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask the community how long you will be spending revising over the Easter if at all. I am aiming for 94 hours, my current frame of mind is that I should spend as long as I can revising in the Easter and then I can enjoy the extra long summer holidays (14 weeks) after my exams :P

ALOT LOL as much as i can :smile:
If you want good grades revision like f***
Reply 2
94 hours will be around 5 hours a day for me. Its so easy to say it but so difficult sticking to it xD. I have planned it all out so I hope I will stick with it!
Original post by TRAnders
Hey guys!

revise as much as you can BUT do take breaks tooo :h:
you are soooo lucky i remembered my long holidays :colondollar: i want it again!!! :redface:
but yeah it will be soo fun and you have to do nothing during those holidays like no studying unless you want to :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest