The Student Room Group

Best girl-mate started turning nasty since I have a girlfriend

I'm a 25 year man, recently I've been asked by a girl, I said yes so now we're a proper couple. I have so much in common with her, both a passion for going on weird holidays abroad, easy conversation and we fancy the pants of each other. She' is 31 so a little older than me but I prefer that to someone younger than me.

My best friend is female, known her since I was 21 so about 5 years, at first it was sexual but then we lived together with other people, we decided to just have a normal friendship because it was getting awkward. But over the years we became very good friends but my attraction I had towards when I met her wore off plus I was seeing other girls. She wanted it to go further but I began seeing a the girl who now is my girlfriend. Me and mate would always hang out as mates, go to the pub, have parties etc, like she was a lad really

My girlfriend is completely cool me hanging out with girls who just my mates, because she knows I'm not the type of bloke to cheat. My friend however is the opposite, started being nasty towards us, I explained still see each other and free come over when she wants, when she comments on my girlfriend always has to add a insult even though the two have never met, it's normally about her breast size as my girlfriend finds it hard to find the right clothes to fit because of her large breasts. I don't like it

I ask she fancies me she saids no, I said I'm still always there for you as a friend and want to still get on with her, hang out like we use to. I want her to meet my girlfriend but I'm worried she still have issues. I don't know if she's jealous it's very awkward for me.

How can I solve this situation? All I want be is be friends with her and have my girlfriend.
**** her
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 25 year man, recently I've been asked by a girl, I said yes so now we're a proper couple. I have so much in common with her, both a passion for going on weird holidays abroad, easy conversation and we fancy the pants of each other. She' is 31 so a little older than me but I prefer that to someone younger than me.

My best friend is female, known her since I was 21 so about 5 years, at first it was sexual but then we lived together with other people, we decided to just have a normal friendship because it was getting awkward. But over the years we became very good friends but my attraction I had towards when I met her wore off plus I was seeing other girls. She wanted it to go further but I began seeing a the girl who now is my girlfriend. Me and mate would always hang out as mates, go to the pub, have parties etc, like she was a lad really

My girlfriend is completely cool me hanging out with girls who just my mates, because she knows I'm not the type of bloke to cheat. My friend however is the opposite, started being nasty towards us, I explained still see each other and free come over when she wants, when she comments on my girlfriend always has to add a insult even though the two have never met, it's normally about her breast size as my girlfriend finds it hard to find the right clothes to fit because of her large breasts. I don't like it

I ask she fancies me she saids no, I said I'm still always there for you as a friend and want to still get on with her, hang out like we use to. I want her to meet my girlfriend but I'm worried she still have issues. I don't know if she's jealous it's very awkward for me.

How can I solve this situation? All I want be is be friends with her and have my girlfriend.

She's clearly down to **** OP so go plow her

Nah im joking just confront her over it
She is jealous af. You can't be friends with her and stay with your gf

I would say stop being friends with her because she's going to try and rip you and your gf apart
If she was really your ''best friend'' she would support you and try to be a little more grown up about the situation.

Whether she denies it or not she is completely jealous, maybe not even in a romantic way but she's jealous, people don't feel like that towards people for no reason.

If she refuses to compromise to try and save your friendship then you have no other option but to walk away from her I think.
Reply 5
I love the subtle brag about your girlfriend large breasts...
This has @Sr90 Sucks BBC @sr90's fingerprints all over it tbh

@Lucio @difeo @Rk2k14 @Rk2k16 @jam277 @leinad2012 @AR_95 @the FF Mandem
Reply 7
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Couldn't be more clearer.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

He says he has a girlfriend. Of course it isn't me :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by sr90

FFS man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
She is jealous. I don't like jealous people to be honest, so I'd just tell her, if she can't grow up and stop being nasty about your girlfriend, you'd rather not hang out with her any more. Her call. Then stick to it. Though it may be a bit more complicated if you have mutual friends.

Sorry to let you down!
She's obviously jealous but doesn't want to admit it because you are with someone else. Just tell her if she can't be civil about your gf then maybe you shouldn't see her anymore and give her some space to think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

@sr90 doesn't realise that he's the girl :rofl:
Reply 14
Original post by sr90

I want to rep this so bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending