The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by georgiaaahg
unconditional? are you in yr13? if so your portfolio must be crazily good.

I took a gap year before applying to uni and just decided to draw anything and everything. I had my interview on 17th dec and I'm so happy after all this time I got a place 😊😊
Original post by ...!
I took a gap year before applying to uni and just decided to draw anything and everything. I had my interview on 17th dec and I'm so happy after all this time I got a place 😊😊

ah yeah that makes sense, cos you have your A2 grades as well, brilliant way to spend a gap year tho
lol i doubt the bartlett makes mistakes haha - you're clearly talented - congrats tho!!

Haha, thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by ...!
I just got an unconditional offer from UCL, I'm so happy I'm not sure how to feel :smile: I thought I wasn't going to get a place but then I got one out of nowhere. I'm so relieved and happyyyyy. Yayyy. I hope everyone else gets the offers you wantttt:smile:

That's awesome! Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 1123
ah yeah that makes sense, cos you have your A2 grades as well, brilliant way to spend a gap year tho

Thank youuuuuuuu :smile: I feel like I could run 20 marathons rn haha
Reply 1124
That's awesome! Congrats! :biggrin:

Thank youuuu, congratulations on your offer toooo :smile:
hey guys! My interview at the Bartlett as I said is on the 12th of April, this could nearly mean that this year they got more applicants? I just didn't expect it so far in time since they said that usually all interviews are due in March. Could it be just a batch for international students? I'm a EU applicant.
Original post by shalinidevix
hey how long ago was your interview? well done on cardiff!

Not long ago it was on 9th of Feb and thank you
Hey guys. Got an offer from Sheffield, Newcastle and Kent. It is quite hard to decide. I kinda want to go to a more artsy one.
Original post by archincent
Hey guys. Got an offer from Sheffield, Newcastle and Kent. It is quite hard to decide. I kinda want to go to a more artsy one.

I would personally choose Newcastle between the three.
Hey guys, Firmed Bath today (A*AA) with Nottingham as insurance (AAB) :smile:
Reply 1130
Hello guys! I have applied to the Bartlett and I sent off my task on the 11th of february as I had been asked...three weeks later and I haven't got a response yet.. I know most times the interviews last until march and I am really worried I won't be asked for one....Here is the task I submitted https://www.flickr.com/photos/130173259@N04/albums/72157664437399651/with/24612902509/

Any other people in the same situation with me?
Original post by bad@$$
Hey guys, Firmed Bath today (A*AA) with Nottingham as insurance (AAB) :smile:

Congrats! Same here, Bath :smile:
Original post by lora9704
Congrats! Same here, Bath :smile:

Gratz guys, did any of you apply to UCL?
Original post by zzdevzz
Gratz guys, did any of you apply to UCL?

i did but was rejected :frown:
i did but was rejected :frown:

was this at the task stage, or post interview. Anyway it doesn't matter, you got bath offer :biggrin:
Original post by zzdevzz
was this at the task stage, or post interview. Anyway it doesn't matter, you got bath offer :biggrin:

Haha, task stage. Im an artsy person so i thought my chances with UCL was larger than Bath. u UCL?
Reply 1136
Hi guys, I have applied to the Bartlett and I sent off my task on the 11th of February.. three weeks later and no response yet. This is the task that I submitted https://www.flickr.com/photos/130173259@N04/albums/72157665371739221
I have been told that the interviews are held up until March... Is there anybody else waiting for a response?
Haha, task stage. Im an artsy person so i thought my chances with UCL was larger than Bath. u UCL?

ucl is my top uni, interview went well. had it on 9th of feb. just really waiting on that offer
Original post by zzdevzz
ucl is my top uni, interview went well. had it on 9th of feb. just really waiting on that offer

All the best!!!! :smile:
My uni stuff is basically sorted, but I want to see what you guys think of my portfolio XD
Here is the online one i did....
raimondsbaukerts.portfoliobox.net
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending