The Student Room Group

Two virgins have sex. Condom present or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Me and my bf were both virgins when we first had sex and we never used a condom as I was on the pill. If I knew for a fact he wasn't a virgin then I would have used a condom too until we both got tested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were you open to the idea of not using a condom given you were both virgins and you were on the pill or did it require some persuading on the behalf of your bf?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Were you open to the idea of not using a condom given you were both virgins and you were on the pill or did it require some persuading on the behalf of your bf?

Can't wait to hear that you'll be a daddy 😂
And another form of contraception is being used in order to prevent pregnancy - she's regularly taking the pill for example. Or, she has an IUD installed.

Thoughts?

And by virgin I mean - not done anything other than kissed. Not even felt another person's genitalia nevermind oral or dry humping.

Virgins could have oral sex (and some would still call themselves virgin because many people in this age still do the 'virgin = no coitus' equation) and STIs can be transmitted through oral sex. Hence, use a condom.
And another form of contraception is being used in order to prevent pregnancy - she's regularly taking the pill for example. Or, she has an IUD installed.

Thoughts?

And by virgin I mean - not done anything other than kissed. Not even felt another person's genitalia nevermind oral or dry humping.

You want to be safe, because even with the pill there is a small chance. Use condoms and don't take any chances :thumbsup:
Original post by Juichiro
Virgins could have oral sex (and some would still call themselves virgin because many people in this age still do the 'virgin = no coitus' equation) and STIs can be transmitted through oral sex. Hence, use a condom.

I told you how I defined virgin. No oral sex. Not even touching genitalia lol, nevermind sucking it.

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Can't wait to hear that you'll be a daddy 😂

Me too ^^

Like everyone these days I'm just dying to have little mixed race mini-mes running around all over their place. I hope I get a daughter, that way I have an excuse to badly paint someone's nails without looking like a total weirdo :biggrin:
Just thought I'd say the pill has serious side effects. Increased risk of blood clots and certain cancers. I would welcome a male pill/contraceptive. Just annoying when some guys overlook how much it can mess up a woman's body.
I told you how I defined virgin. No oral sex. Not even touching genitalia lol, nevermind sucking it.

Me too ^^

Like everyone these days I'm just dying to have little mixed race mini-mes running around all over their place. I hope I get a daughter, that way I have an excuse to badly paint someone's nails without looking like a total weirdo :biggrin:

Ohhhhh you think it's all jollyness do ya. :mwuaha:
Original post by keturah
Just thought I'd say the pill has serious side effects. Increased risk of blood clots and certain cancers. I would welcome a male pill/contraceptive. Just annoying when some guys overlook how much it can mess up a woman's body.

It's ridiculous. I agree.

Thoughts?

You don't need to, also note that it feels a lot better bareskin. You will, of course, have to remember to not impregnate her.
Original post by xobeauty
Ohhhhh you think it's all jollyness do ya. :mwuaha:

Sarcasm lol.

Kind of anyway. I obviously don't want kiddies now but in 10 years time I definitely do want kiddies ^^
Original post by keturah

Yep. It sure can. That's why it's good there isn't just ONE contraceptive method. There are many other a woman can try instead. There's no need for her to be stuck with a contraceptive method that is causing her lots of worries unless she's very very unlucky and somehow harmed by them all.

It is a drug after all that you're taking on a regular basis. Your body wasn't made to be taking it for years.
(edited 8 years ago)
(edited 8 years ago)

Most people in long-term relationships do not regularly use condoms, because they trust each other and know each other regarding health, and prefer to use another contraceptive method. It's totally normal.

The above can be true even if you haven't actually had sex yet.

Edit - just realised this was an old thread bump. Maybe the advice is now irrelevant!
(edited 8 years ago)
As long as you wash yer cucumber and she washes her tunnocks tea cake before you can't get any STI's
Original post by e aí rapaz
Most people in long-term relationships do not regularly use condoms, because they trust each other and know each other regarding health, and prefer to use another contraceptive method. It's totally normal.

The above can be true even if you haven't actually had sex yet.

Edit - just realised this was an old thread bump. Maybe the advice is now irrelevant!

Pfft, I wish it was so. I was going to just have sex with her with a condom for the first time last weekend while she's actually trying to get the contraceptive implant atm, as neither of us really want to wait. However it turns out the last few days I've had gastroenteritis which really ****ing scuppered our plans lol.

Think I'm just going to wait now until she's on contraception so we don't have to bother with the condoms and therefore the sex is as best as possible. She's not the most sexually liberal person - she wants the first time to be 'special' for her so I think not using a condom will be a lot better.
you need to have protection or else you know what will happen, unless its fine to both of you
Reply 76
Buying a virgin a condom for their birthday isn't going to go down very well.
Reply 77

Me too ^^

I severely hope for your gf's sake that the two of you do not end up being parents with your apparent lack of brain capacity which is evident in your fetishisation of mixed race people. You're the type to say you like "exotic looking" girls - is it or is it not 2016?
Original post by a_w
I severely hope for your gf's sake that the two of you do not end up being parents with your apparent lack of brain capacity which is evident in your fetishisation of mixed race people. You're the type to say you like "exotic looking" girls - is it or is it not 2016?

I once made a thread on TSR about how autistic the average TSRian seemed. It is evident once again by their inability to understand that such a comment that you were referring to me making was sarcastic. It seems deary that you are the one with an apparent lack of brain capacity and not I.

For the record though I do think white women are on average the least attractive ethnicity. That's mostly coincidence though. And finding white women the least attractive =/= as fetishising every single other race of women. That's just a convenient little defence mechanism white women and men tend to use to ensure the continuation of their race being seen as the pinnacle of sexual attraction. It's normal to think white people are the sexiest. You're a racist perverted freak if you think any other ethnicity could possibly be sexier than a British Caucasian.
Original post by whorace
Buying a virgin a condom for their birthday isn't going to go down very well.

They _will_ complain to you that it's too tight before realising they are trying to put it on upside down.

I wasn't the only one who did that right? Surely not? I literally looked at the **** so long I went limp before I decided to put it on but... I failed nonetheless. I pity the poor fool who just buys a condom and assumes it slots on like a t-shirt. Everything is bound to go wrong...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending