The Student Room Group

Don't know if my crush likes me or not?

Hello!
Personal tantrum XD.
I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
Thanks!
Original post by APersoninthemill
Hello!
Personal tantrum XD.
I have a crush on this girl in my school, same old same old. But, I noticed that when I look at her, she looks at me a lot of the time to. I got in a conversation with her and friends of mine and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she looked at me a lot of the time. Literally the next day, I came early to school and I found that the same friends were hanging out, and as non of my usual group was here I started to hangout with them. She kept look in at me a lot of the time. This was a Friday. After a few days, I started hanging out with my crush and her friends. But she doesn't look at me like she used to. Has she lost interest? (P.S : Sorry for the long post XD)
Thanks!

I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her
All this crush talk is crushing me. :frown:
Original post by claireestelle
I wouldnt assume too much just from that, there's only one way to know and thats asking her

Thanks for the reply! I think I might ask her XD.
Original post by SubZero~

I see what you did there :biggrin:
Reply 5
just ask her out haha
This happened to me as well. Me and this other girl at sixth form would look at each other at the same time. This happened around 5 or 6 times and I wasn't sure whether she was interested in me. Unfortunately, I found out that she has a Bf. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)

Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now :biggrin:
Original post by mkap
just ask her out haha

Haha probably the best thing to do:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awww do you mean this or is it a joke? Wait, this is before isn't it! That's alright-hopefully you feel a lot better now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL. :rofl:
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL. :rofl:

I guess that confirms it's from before:yep:

What's so funny!? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I guess that confirms it's from before:yep: