The Student Room Group

Should I be worried that sometimes my pupls is seem different sizes?

you could pop into an opticians to ask them if you don't want to ask your GP.
Reply 3
@Awesome Genius doctor help! :eek:
Mine have always seemed different sizes and my optician has never mentioned anything so I'm assuming it's not a problem...
Original post by Plagioclase
Mine have always seemed different sizes and my optician has never mentioned anything so I'm assuming it's not a problem...

Yeah its normal, cuz when the light hits your eye something like that it sometimes gets bigger and smaller.
No.

On a more serious note, I've noticed this about my pupils as well, but I'm not sure if it's just the lighting or something.
Reply 7
Isn't this normal...
I thought they changed size due to different light circumstances?
Yeah but different sizes to each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its really freaking me out

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could ask your doctor or optician if you're worried, but having pupils of different sizes isn't uncommon, my mum has them :smile:
Its relatively common to some degree or another. Sometimes it can be quite obvious (like 'Holmes-Adie pupil')

British opticians can deal with this (as in look at it and refer you on if needed)
(I say briitsh opticians because they are very highly trained in the UK - not so in other places in the world where they simply fit glasses)

I would go and speak to your gp. can be a sign of all sorts of things. very common though so wouldn't worry, is this a recent change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by triphazards
I would go and speak to your gp. can be a sign of all sorts of things. very common though so wouldn't worry, is this a recent change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think ive had it a while but only recently I've actually looked at it and noticed properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest