The Student Room Group

Companies that sponsor Tier 2 visas for international graduate students

Hi all,

My boyfriend is a recent graduate from a non-EU country with a 4-year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I current work as a management consultant in the UK, and he wants to join me here - working either as a management consultant as well, or a more technical job (he did a six-month data analytics internship at PayPal last year).
We've both been doing quite a lot of research but are struggling to find companies in the UK that sponsor visas for international grad students with no work experience (he has done several internships but has lits only just graduated), unless you've studied in this country which he hasn't. Does anybody have any experience/know of companies that do that he could look into applying to?

Many thanks!!
Original post by moonlight10
Hi all,

My boyfriend is a recent graduate from a non-EU country with a 4-year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I current work as a management consultant in the UK, and he wants to join me here - working either as a management consultant as well, or a more technical job (he did a six-month data analytics internship at PayPal last year).
We've both been doing quite a lot of research but are struggling to find companies in the UK that sponsor visas for international grad students with no work experience (he has done several internships but has lits only just graduated), unless you've studied in this country which he hasn't. Does anybody have any experience/know of companies that do that he could look into applying to?

Many thanks!!

Generally large employers: big banks (Barclays, Goldman, J.P. Morgan etc, large tech companies (IBM, Microsoft, Google, etc)..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi moonlight10,I hope everything went great in your search for a company providing sponsorship. I would love to hear the updates and experiences in your job search for your boyfriend, as I am in a very similar situation (almost exactly the same) and looking for companies providing Tier 2 visa sponsorship. Thanks!
same here. the struggle is real!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending