The Student Room Group

Poll: How many kids do you intend to have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Nope. For all those of you who genuinely don't know this,we as Christian Arabs also refer to Allah as God. It is an Arab word

I never knew that... interesting
Original post by Mathemagicien
Then why did you refer to God as Allah? I'm just curious...

Because we Arab Christians also refer to God as Allah , it not only for muslims
Original post by Biryani007
I dont know how many I will have (if any) but 3 would be nice :biggrin:

nope, two only soz, 3 is a crowd
Original post by welcometoib
nope, two only soz, 3 is a crowd

Lol man's acting like I'm going to have kids with him...
3. I didn't know there were actually people who don't want to have children, always thought it was because they couldn't... learning new things every day.
Reply 66
Depends if the girl wants that many tbh. 3 sound reasonable - I come from a big family anyway from both parents
none - I'm absolutely terrible with children, I get so uncomfortable around babies and i just have no desire whatsoever to be a mother - i doubt this feeling will change as i get older
Original post by RivalPlayer
I'd be surprised if generation rent can afford children.

We can. Just get a well paid job, work hard and buy a house. We just need to work a bit harder than our parents have.
Reply 69
3-4 InshaAllah
Original post by Biryani007
Lol man's acting like I'm going to have kids with him...

lel
two or three
Reply 72
Original post by CoolCavy
nah it's ok dw :lol:

Spoiler

I felt like that until I was 30 Cavy!

In answer to the OP, once I began to feel broody I imagined myself with four children. I am halfway there but reproductive time may be against me.
Zero kids
100 cats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goal posts keep moving tho. Hard to save when rents are on the rise and there's nothing to cap them.

Just try and save money wherever you can. And get a well paid graduate job.
Goal posts keep moving tho. Hard to save when rents are on the rise and there's nothing to cap them.

When I first moved to England, I worked for a big corporation. They were the ones who moved me.

Then, I had my son and I realized I couldn't stay where I was - I wanted to live someplace where I could afford to buy a home with a yard.

And when I'm finished going back to school to be a teacher, I can buy this home in Canada where I grew up:

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/16489989/3896-TCH-RTE-1-EAST-PINETTE-Prince-Edward-Island-C0A1A0

Not bad. 5 bedrooms. Half an acre of land on the waterfront, about £25K currently due to the exchange rate and I could teach in a school in PEI.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Correct anzaaa :u:

Children are a blessing and I love big families :love:
Really want three. Have their names all picked out and everything lol 🙊
Original post by mkap
5 kids :biggrin: i cant wait to be a mother one day :love:

Me too! I've got 6 siblings so yeah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest