The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KSal
First group, you?

Yeah it was short but the questions they asked weren't generic interview questions, I think it was probably my best interview

Group task first :smile: Have you heard back from other unis yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1621
Original post by slurry90
Group task first :smile: Have you heard back from other unis yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a single one! Just 2 rejections, how about you?
Original post by KSal
Not a single one! Just 2 rejections, how about you?

I have an unconditional from MMU and got to interview at Salford but I withdrew cos it was always really between MMU and Liverpool for me as those are the easiest to commute to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1623
I have an unconditional from MMU and got to interview at Salford but I withdrew cos it was always really between MMU and Liverpool for me as those are the easiest to commute to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way, that's amazing, congratulations! If you got an offer from Liverpool too which do you think you'd put as your first?
Thanks I would definately put Liverpool first, its only 20 mins away on the train or a bus stops about 10 mins from my house that goes there so the commute is easier. Facilities wise and staff wise I liked both,but yea I'd love to go to Liverpool. Would you be living in if you go Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1625
Thanks I would definately put Liverpool first, its only 20 mins away on the train or a bus stops about 10 mins from my house that goes there so the commute is easier. Facilities wise and staff wise I liked both,but yea I'd love to go to Liverpool. Would you be living in if you go Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's really handy for you. I'd be staying in the uni accommodation as I live near London haha, it's a shame physio applicants can't apply for accommodation earlier since most other courses have already given out offers.
Same, I really liked the university, it'd be great to go there
Original post by KSal
Oh that's really handy for you. I'd be staying in the uni accommodation as I live near London haha, it's a shame physio applicants can't apply for accommodation earlier since most other courses have already given out offers.
Same, I really liked the university, it'd be great to go there

Well hopefully we will know really really soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Got an offer from Birmingham and still waiting to hear back from kings and St. George's, anyone else waiting for them?
Reply 1628
So happy to find out I have an offer from Liverpool!!
Anyone heard from Sheffield Hallam yet?
Anyone know when Cardiff offers are going out? The wait is unbearable :frown:
Reply 1631
Original post by KSal
Well done! When was your interview?

3rd Feb
Original post by msiapt
Anyone heard from Sheffield Hallam yet?

Not me😩 I imagine I'll hear by April after that email, but I think a few people have heard back recently
Original post by charlottedoddd
Not me😩 I imagine I'll hear by April after that email, but I think a few people have heard back recently

I might actually try and contact them tomorrow and ask when is day of interviews. Do you have any idea?
Original post by sarah_hhhh
Anyone know when Cardiff offers are going out? The wait is unbearable :frown:

When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nina877
Hey! Got an offer from Birmingham and still waiting to hear back from kings and St. George's, anyone else waiting for them?

I'm waiting to hear from St George's too- I was told at my interview that I'd hear on the week commencing the 14th of March :smile:
Original post by msiapt
I might actually try and contact them tomorrow and ask when is day of interviews. Do you have any idea?

I saw someone in here say they've got an interview early April
Original post by charlottedoddd
I saw someone in here say they've got an interview early April

Seriously...

Also, a guy that was on the same interview as mine in another university said that he had an unconditional offer from sheffield hallam without an interview... :/
Original post by alexbailey98
Has anyone heard from York St John yet?

I was at their final interview day last Wednesday and they said they would be sending out their offers within the next 2 weeks :smile:
Original post by HearMeRoar
I'm waiting to hear from St George's too- I was told at my interview that I'd hear on the week commencing the 14th of March :smile:

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know :smile: Are they your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending